Guys in onesies cute or no

dinoloveskitty said:
Boys and people of all genders are adorable in onesies.
That's very generous. I have a couple of white onesies that just look like Tee Shirts and hold my nappy in place and I have some with very babyish designs which only J sees - and, on occasion The Postman. A postman once told me he had seen every possible type of dress in his 30 years as a postman and I just imagined what each person he saw thought or felt.

nightfox320 said:
I mean I feel cute and little wearing them. Though I have no SO or current girlfriends to tell me otherwise. So I might be a bad judge 😝
I think a modeling picture of wearing a onesie may be the final factor for deciding cute or not; and then maybe some tips from the audience on how to get the cuteness factor if that is what you are going for. In other words, modeling your onesie with your very own black color spray painted design that is very sloppy will probably not get you a cute factor rating above a 1 (out of 10). :unsure:

I like cute boys in onesies for sure.

ALWAYS cute!

Reactions: AndyPandy
DiaperedMunk93 said:
I'd rather not have any sort of facial hair all the time, although really a man's mustache could probably tickle me. And I am 100% gay too. Men are my life. Hence Chip and Dale in diapers in my avatar.

That's okay! I understand some people don't like facial hair, especially for ABDL. I like my facial hair as a vanilla adult. It makes me happy to have facial hair and that's all that matters to me. Some people say I look better without facial hair but I don't like it. My chin is too pointy and has a tiny little cleft.

Yes, everyone looks cute in a onesie, short ones, long ones adult ones and baby ones, onesies are just cute ^_^

Back