Gunbound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Im pretty sure people here that play games like Maplestory or GunZ have heard of this, but if you haven't its a game similar to Worms. Its a 2D side-scroll battle game, where you use these robotic or animal characters and basically shoot each other till you die or fall off a ledge. To aim you have to find the right angle and power (kinda like playing golf games?) to get an optimal attack on an opponent, which sounds easy but can be a pain as factors like wind effect your shots.

Anyways I started yesterday again (I played for about a day a couple years ago) and ive been playing it a lot trying to level up lol.

Site is ijji - Where Gamers Unite! (although there is an International version, I don't play it, but this is the North American version and plenty of people play on this one anyways). Register an account and download the game etc.

I guess post your names/levels/where you play here:

-Seiryu816
-Stone axe level
-Rookie server 1 (most people play here or in Open server 1 but im not a high enough level to get in there yet)

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That game is wicked old school. That takes me back :p

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I made a new account there now. n.n

Name - Neonite
Rank - Chickie

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Worms seems a lot better, however I might recommend this game to my little half-brother.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
So this game was awesome. I played it along time ago. I still have the Bear costume from the first event. I stopped playing when they jacked up the prices for all their costumes and then allowed you to rent it. I don't want to rent it!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I use to play it, and I got pritty good. But as soon as I bought some stuff, it bumped me up to a higher ranking gameroom, and everyone owned me. So I stopped.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I used to play Gunbound almost all the time! :D I haven't played it in a while now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.