• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Guitar Hero 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Well I'm super pumped for GH4 on the Wii. Not only will it be the first ever wii game to have DLC (confirmed) but it will also be the first GH to have drums =D. Now, I know all your RB fans are out there saying BOOOOOO RB MADE DRUMS FIRST!!!!! But apparently, the drums idea came from a former Guitar Hero coder, they were thinking about the idea for GH2 but never got around to putting it in. That's just what I heard.

It will have the most songs ever on release date that aren't DLC, that being something like 95, while RB has around 80, yes I do know that you get like 30 more free ones, but I'm talking about on the CD.

For all of you GH fans who don't know the date yet, it's set to be released 10/28/08, which means, I better get to Game Stop and pre-order it soon.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
im so exited i heard there will be Sublime and Linkin Park on there

me and my friends have a lot of Wii party's cause we are that awesome this will make them amazing ^_^

S

Secret

Did you hear that you can write songs in it now as well? I cant wait for the noobs to try and write songs, it will be painfull. And then these noobs will be all like "Yeah I can write a song now" but it will probably suck :( . Anyway. But I am super pumped for the game now! I also heard it will have my favorite song by slayer "Reign in blood" in it, which would be like amazing!

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Yeah, I can't wait for Linkin Park, I hope they have numb and With You.

Also, can you write songs, or just make Charts for the guitar?

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Well I'm super pumped for GH4 on the Wii. Not only will it be the first ever wii game to have DLC (confirmed) but it will also be the first GH to have drums =D. Now, I know all your RB fans are out there saying BOOOOOO RB MADE DRUMS FIRST!!!!! But apparently, the drums idea came from a former Guitar Hero coder, they were thinking about the idea for GH2 but never got around to putting it in. That's just what I heard.
Drummania had drums before Guitar Hero existed. HMX has also always wanted to make a band game; so they did.

I'm saying, boo, the two cymbals and two toms on the drums suck, RB's kit has a better set up, especially with the Mad Catz Cymbals being released.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Drummania had drums before Guitar Hero existed
Thank you. Same applies for the Guitar system (as in GH didn't invent it).

Anyways im neutral on this game. It's obviously jumping on the RB bandwagon, but it might actually be really good.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Huhbabuhbuh? I'm a rock band fan, but I also was an extreme GHer before Rock Band was even conceived. I'm just as psyched for GH4 as I was for Rock Band 2.

I'm not a Wii player, and I never will be -- but 360 = Yum.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never played Rock Band, mostly because I don't feel like shelling out a bunch of money for the whole set thing...But I probably will for Guitar Hero, since I have the others, and I like them :D

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't keep up with the times as much as I thought. There are warring factions between Guitar Hero and Rock Band? I love them both!

Mitsukuni619

Moderated
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur,
Did you hear that you can write songs in it now as well? I cant wait for the noobs to try and write songs, it will be painfull. And then these noobs will be all like "Yeah I can write a song now" but it will probably suck :( . Anyway. But I am super pumped for the game now! I also heard it will have my favorite song by slayer "Reign in blood" in it, which would be like amazing!
"Reign in blood"? is that the same as "Raining Blood"? coz its been done on GH3

S

Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
Did you hear that you can write songs in it now as well? I cant wait for the noobs to try and write songs, it will be painfull. And then these noobs will be all like "Yeah I can write a song now" but it will probably suck . Anyway. But I am super pumped for the game now! I also heard it will have my favorite song by slayer "Reign in blood" in it, which would be like amazing!
"Reign in blood"? is that the same as "Raining Blood"? coz its been done on GH3
Bleh I meant "Angel of Death" by SLAYER

Status
Not open for further replies.