Guitar Hero 3 song challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've never played this game, well, except the demo, and I hear that "Through the fire and the flames" by Dragonforce is on there, and is reputed to be impossible to get 100% on Expert. So who thinks they can do it? 'cause I know it can be done.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes that song is on there. Watching my sister play that on expert was funny.

She only lasted 2 seconds. XD

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
:/ I don't have it, too expensive and I hate multi-platform games. PS3, 360 and Wii don't blend well.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I watched two of my friends play that on expert. They just kept pressing random bottons and they got 39% accuracy lol

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've got guitar hero 3, i can beat it on hard! (Not 100%) but not on expert.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
The video i posted wasn't done with a bot my firend can get like 96% on expert so i do believeit is possible.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't believe it was real. Hence the 2-star rating on the YouTube page. Whatever.

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I believe it shall be done. The developers created a hard scenario, but it can be done. Someone's gonna do it someday.

Taavi

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
(Thanks for the referral to the site kin! :thumbsup: )

I don't doubt that it will be done eventually, but not for a really really long time! There's just too many hard parts where you can screw up and miss a note, not to mention the dreaded "snake" in "So Far Away 3" being next to impossible to hit :sad:

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
My best on it is 11% lol (and that's actually trying!)

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I can get around 69% with no fail on. It'd be a lot easier if it were the actually guitar parts (No synth intro).

Taavi

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Thallis, the intro to the song isnt Synth, it's played on some type of acoustic guitar :wink1: (and yes I know when it is played live they use a keyboard, but thats so Herman doesn't have to switch guitars mid-song)

(BTW, hopefully nobody confuses me with Tavi Munkart, I'm not him :nosmile:)

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My personal favorite song on Guitar Hero is Fanta 4's "Ernten Was Wir Saen". Even being American, I've been a fan of the Vier ever since a friend of mine came back from stationing in Germany about seven years ago and brought me one of their CDs.

To see that Neversoft put them on this game blew my mind! I've been practicing and practicing and can manage to get about 91% with song-completion on Hard on it, but beyond that, no way! Dragonforce would definitely be a no-go for me!

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Well, think about the "Jordan" solo. It was around 2 minutes long, and it took several years (2-3 wasn't it?) before someone finally full combo-ed it (I'm pretty sure...) The thing is, Through The Fire and Flames is like, a nine minute solo. If it goes at the same rate as Jordan, it should take about... um, nine years before someone finally gets it. And what about the end part on "One"? I've managed to get to it, past the part with all of the green notes, and then failed within five seconds of the back-and-forth thing.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Another difficult song to play o nexpert is that french on. "Mauvais Garçon" i think it's called. the rythm is jus t really...really odd....
And by far, the msot tirinf song is "take this life" by In flames on expert.

i suck, so i cant reach the orange button. it's medium for me.

Taavi

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
"The Way It Ends" is alot more tiring than "Take This Life" imo, much more strumming. (on expert btw) :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.