Guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I may be the only one here. But I was just wondering if anyone ever feels guilty about being gay or bi.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Doesn't concern me since I don't know my orientation (yet), but I don't see why anyone should feel guilty because of who (s)he is.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I do sometimes though. Like when my mom's talking about how wrong it is or how she can't wait till I have kids. Or when they're having "Damn the homo" day at church. Or just random times when Mr and Mrs are making fun of me for it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Meh not really...if anyone has a problem with it they can go kill themselves for all I care...

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes, I feel guilty about it quite often. You'll find it's a feeling that comes and goes. Sometimes I'm disgusted by myself, sometimes I'm happy to be gay. Depends on how I'm feeling that day really.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Lol like when they have a serman at church about how God made man to be with women and no other way and all the people clap and say "Amen!" Really annoying. That's usualy when I have to "go to the bathroom" alot

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Why not shout out "I like boys!" and see how they react. Or you could just not go to church, unless it's iChurch because apple is the only real religion <3

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Why not shout out "I like boys!" and see how they react.
That would be epic, I dont go to church, nor am i a believer in any religion, when im out of the house I may do that just to piss some conservative Christians off

Or you could just not go to church, unless it's iChurch because apple is the only real religion <3

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Haha I would but umm I'd be sooooo screwed!! lol

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That would be epic, I dont go to church, nor am i a believer in any religion, when im out of the house I may do that just to piss some conservative Christians off

:bowdown: :worthy:

It took me like half an hout to find that smiley there are so many now :rotfl2:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Here's an idea for all the holier-than-thou church extremists: If God had meant for only men and women to bond, why did he even make homosexuality? If God has (supposedly) created everything, he also created homosexuality.
But then, religious extremists only understand their own truth.

That said: This world sure is overpopulated already, so it won't exactly kill our race if a few people won't have kids. Not to mention there's millions of perfectly straight-as-a-road-in-Kansas couples you don't want or can't have kids for career or medical reasons.

Peachy

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I already have issues with God and His sense of humor, but that's another story.

Guilt over being gay, or over nearly anything else is purely an imposed thing, imposed in nearly all cases by society, and in particular religion. I don't have to explain that one... It is a matter of living up to certain expectations, that you are brought up to have.

I am curious as to what you guilty people feel guilty about. Is the source something vague, and unidentifiable? Is it that you will disappoint your parents because of not marrying an opposite-sex partner, or having kids the good old-fashioned way? Is it because some girl fell hard for you and you could not return her love? Is it because you have an irrational conviction that you f***ed up your own life by being gay? Is it because of some notion that being gay (or being a practicing gay) is against your (religious or other) principles?

Peachy is right: human nature includes variety; if God made people he made them according to a design. Gays are proof of the wrongness of religions, not the other way round.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Here's an idea for all the holier-than-thou church extremists: If God had meant for only men and women to bond, why did he even make homosexuality? If God has (supposedly) created everything, he also created homosexuality.
But then, religious extremists only understand their own truth.
They either say it's the devil tempting you to do sinful things, or god gave us free well so we can choose to do what we want, even if it's not what he wants us to do.

It annoys me so much that they always have an excuse - they can never accept that god did something they don't like or understand.

Lol, 69th post

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok, you're curious to know what us guilty ones are guilty about so I'll tell you what I'm guilty about (I can't speak for the others but it may be the same with them). Please everyone, I've said all this in the irc once and it started a big debate so if you find any of this offensive or if you think it's complete bullshit please don't jump on me because I can't help the way I feel. I feel deep down that being gay is wrong, even though I know it's not. I hate it and if I had any shoice I'd be straight. I don't like the idea of living my life as narure didn't intend (exit holes are meant to be exit holes only). I spen my whole teenage years (at least since I was 14) not happy about being gay, wanting to be normal and hav a girlfriend like everyone else was. I tried being straight but I couldn't. It screwed with my head really bad. I don't look forward to a life that is not tolerated buy most of society, like it or not it's not going to be accepted and tolerated by the whole worl, ever. I will never be able to have a Wife, get married (or at least have a normal wedding), I will never have kids. I miss out on all of that and I want it. Telling my parents was hard enough, I only did it recently, by accident when I was drunk and blurted it out. Both paren'ts were fairly accepting, but I still don't like it that they know now. They will never think of me the same again. My sister has known for alot longer than my parents, and she is very accepting of it, but she looks at me differently now too, I can see it. I'm not like them, I'm different, I'm not normal. And the gay sex thing, oh I don't think I should even start about that. I'll doo all these sick acts and tell myself it's ok, but it's NOT ok, it's not right. It makes me sick.

I won't go on any further, I said too much there already n I'm gonna get flamed for posting it

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Meh I like being gay personally... How else would I get to hit on all the cute boys? :D

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Meh I like being gay personally... How else would I get to hit on all the cute boys? :D
With a stick? Paddle? Tennis racket? Plenty of choice there! :tongueout:

Peachy

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Tigger pretty much said it. I'll be with my friends and they'll be talking about a cute guy and I'll want so bad just to see what they see. My bro is gay and when we were all together for Christmas he was talking to me about how I shouldn't feel guilty about being gay cuz there's not really anything I can do about it. I really know I shouldn't feel this way but when you grew up in a super christian family with christianity being shoved now your throte every chance you get it's kinda hard not to. My sister kinda found out cuz I had that I was just bi on my mysace for a while and she saw that. I just told her that I didn't mean to click that one. I'm not sure if she believed me or not but she hasn't asked me about it since. My dad and my bro both know I'm gay and they're both ok with it but I know my mom and sisters wouldn't take it well. My sisters don't even know about my bro being gay. And my mom sent my bro to a whole lotta therapy when he was younger and he went to France for a while when he was fifteen cuz he couldn't handle all the crap he was getting from school and at home. And honestly I think family should be family and accept you no matter what!! Ok sorry that was me kinda venting/ranting. I'm done now

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ah, I noticed something weird. "She" said that "she" felt guilty being gay but it says Lizzie's a girl in "her" profile.
Lizzie said:
I may be the only one here. But I was just wondering if anyone ever feels guilty about being gay or bi.
And this:
Tigger said:
Why not shout out "I like boys!" and see how they react.
I assume that "she" answered to his post by posting:
Lizzie said:
Haha I would but umm I'd be sooooo screwed!! lol
This, too.
Lizzie said:
I'll be with my friends and they'll be talking about a cute guy and I'll want so bad just to see what they see.

It's just kind of... weird/confusing... Unless I misunderstood.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
*ahem* I'm a girl!! I kinda meant that I'd be screwed if I had shouted "I like girls" on that one. Well I'd get in trouble for shouting in church period. And I've also noticed something, You like to acuse alot of people of lying

Status
Not open for further replies.