Guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel guilty for two reasons. Am I crazy, is this stupid?

1. I complained about my room for a long while, about how it was too juvenile, not my style, ugly, cluttered, and so on. SO my parents re-did it. Its wicked cute, but now as I sit here wishing I had a diaper on, I feel guilty for wanting a more 'teen' friendly room. Is this like, crazy? Anyone else ever felt guilty for soemthing like that?

2. I envy people who wet the bed. I know they hate it. I know its a major pain, I know they don;t want to. But nonetheless it fascinates me. If I did, and there was no reason for it, my life would be harder, I know. But in my head it would be easier.

Blah

=[

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
2. I envy people who wet the bed. I know they hate it. I know its a major pain, I know they don;t want to. But nonetheless it fascinates me. If I did, and there was no reason for it, my life would be harder, I know. But in my head it would be easier.

I want that too

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm can't really help ya with the room. I mean - I bugged my mom to get my done but mine is a little more juvenile than it was before, lol.

For the bedwetting, I know what you mean but not to the same extent. Just try it for a while if you really want to? Granted you can't do it -while- you sleep... but you could do it before then sleep in it. (Which would be very uncomfortable)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well your not crazy or stupid for thinking like that. Everyone at one time were envy of someone else because they can do something, in this case bedwetting, but it part of being a human.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I dont think you should need to feel guilty on either account, . Its just good, with regards to the bedwetting thing, that you realise that other people have no choice and hate it. Its good to show sympathy to others, but that doesnt mean you have to feel the same way. :)

Mandi;

I actually tried that last summer. My mother, just made me stop eating, any caffeine, sweet food, or liquid before bed for a few hours. She was also all embarassed, I don't see why, my mattress, is xrap, and was crap at the time, and i cleaned it up.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
1. I complained about my room for a long while, about how it was too juvenile, not my style, ugly, cluttered, and so on. SO my parents re-did it. Its wicked cute, but now as I sit here wishing I had a diaper on, I feel guilty for wanting a more 'teen' friendly room. Is this like, crazy? Anyone else ever felt guilty for soemthing like that?

1.Felt it sometimes. It's not 'crazy' to want to chage your room from time to time.

2.I get that occasionally, but however, it's a case of ''It's not the same when your there''. On the outside it might look fun, but when you start wetting the bed and lose control, then it gets annoying.

I sure know waking up and thinking ''Am I wet?'' instead of ''Coffee...'' would be irritating for me.

D

daria7483

I don't think you should feel guilty for it at all. I think most of us are about 7/8 teens or adults, and 1/8 baby (or diaper wearer.) Meaning that we might like to wear diapers and some of us might like to be babied, but that doesn't mean we want it to be all baby, all the time. Someday when you have your own place you can maybe have a baby room and decorate the rest of the place as any other adult would. Just enjoy your new room for now.

Yep, I envy them too, and would love to trade places with them for a week or so but in my heart I know I'd never want to be wetting permanently. It's a "grass is always greener" scenario. Ideally it'd be great to have a switch that could make you freely wet the bed only when it's convenient. I think the important thing here is that you obviously understand the hardships involved with being a bedwetter, and so I'm assuming you're not going to go do anything crazy to try to become one.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other

Blah

=[

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
1. Ummm, no.

2. I thought about that last year. But now I've decided I'd rather not wet the bed. It's pretty embarrassing. =\

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I used to want that too, but I actually brought that on myself due to 24/7 wearing. At first it was fun, but it turned out to be bad: it was like a waste of diapers, and to stop I had to diaper-fast so as not to keep it up. It took me a while to get over it. Trust me, it isn't as fun as it looks.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I used to want that too, but I actually brought that on myself due to 24/7 wearing. At first it was fun, but it turned out to be bad: it was like a waste of diapers, and to stop I had to diaper-fast so as not to keep it up. It took me a while to get over it. Trust me, it isn't as fun as it looks.

And how long were you wearing 24/7?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
There is nothing wrong with these desires you have PottyPants. It is all part of being AB/DL. It seems you have a pretty good handle on things yourself. Just give it time and everything will work out.

As far as bedwetting goes... I wear diapers full time and want to be IC. But I know in the back of my mind that I would probably hate having no control at all. Like Mandi said... definately one of those "grass is greener" scenarios. Don't try faking it too much... you'll probably just end up in trouble.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I was going to post some awesomely helpful advice that would solve this delima, but it appears that everyone else has already done that. Thanks guys :)

What everyone else said sounds right to me. I think at some time we all want something, although when we actually get it, it usually isn't as great as it seemed at first (that whole "the grass is greener" idea). Since you obviously still have a grasp on reality, I think you're perfectly normal. Well, at least for a *B/DL, anyways. And don't worry about your room... I want to change mine at least every month or so, no matter what it looks like.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess the idea of doing something is always more exciting than actually doing it.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Russian, you know should know by now that whatever you do, we'll atleast act like were supporting it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.