Guilty Pleasures (non-sexual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffy

What are some of those little things that you indulge in every now and then simply because you LOVE it! Besides, diapers, or smex, or fetish gear...

For example, I indulge every time my dad makes this AMAZING home-made cream soda! It's really frothy and we keep these big glass mugs in the freezer so they get all frosty and they're REALLY refreshing on these hot texas summer days :D

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream.... *drools*

Nicest ice-cream in the world, ever.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
We have an ice cream stand a few blocks from our house...we get "blizzards," which are basically ice cream with candy mixed in, a few times every summer. They're awesome.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hmmm well it would have to be sun flower seeds.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Another thing I really enjoy but I can't really buy in many places is chocolate coated coffee beans :D

J

Jeffy

We have an ice cream stand a few blocks from our house...we get "blizzards," which are basically ice cream with candy mixed in, a few times every summer. They're awesome.

I get those at Dairy Queen all the time! My favorite is getting reeses and oreos in one :D

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Another thing I really enjoy but I can't really buy in many places is chocolate coated coffee beans :D

YES, I total forgot about those, I cant find them any where here in my town, I stopped looking along time ago :\

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Homemade 4 cheese Mac and Cheese baked then broiled to get the top nice and crispy cheesy. I only make it rarely 'cause it's a heart attack on a plate, but if I died while eating it, it'd just be ok.

Abita Root Beer is another one. If I could have a vat of it in my house, I would, (I'd be like Peter on Family Guy when he get the job at the Pawtucket Brewery, and he and the guys are sittin' in the brew tank drunk off their asses) but I would be as big as the vat!

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For food, I have a certain snack my dad used to make when I was young. He took a bananna, cut it in half the long way, and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich out of it. Sometimes, I'll still make it if I need to cheer myself up.

J

Jeffy

Oh i have another!

Have you ever just piled all the pillows and blankets you can on top of your bed or couch and just crawled underneath em and made a cave or just a little cocoon? I usually do while i'm cubbing out and i have lots of really heavy comforters an plushies on my bed so it works out perfectly! I'll put on sylvanian family and just have fun!

(either that or couch cushion forts :DDD )

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Guilty pleasures?

Romance novels and chick flicks.

N'Sync.

Going shopping.

Decorating a living space.

Cleaning.

I'll make a good wife one day. If only I can grow a vagina...

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hmm...

"Girly" novels. Like Twilight.

Cooking.

Music that would be considered "Touchy Feely" or "Girly"

Teddy Bears.

Going shopping.

Checking out guys...discreetly of course.

Skinny jeans.

Bright colors.

Two people of the same gender kissing. [I think it's cute]

The list goes on.

Sometimes I question whether whoever made me fucked up and made me physically a guy and mentally a girl...But whatever.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hmmmm let's see

Chocolate ice cream with chocolate brownie bits in it.

Cadbury's fruit and nut.

CoD 4 - I play it far too much, I love snipers.

And the days taken off school to watch 24/CSI/other TV series.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Chocolate ice cream with syrup, fudge pieces, and resses pieces.

Also anything from Checkers.

Role
  1. Private
Loudly breaking wind.

And I thought perhaps "donuts," too, but I just ate 3 and now feel awful. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.