Guilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all again! I've told my mom about this site and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm on it at all, since I'm exploring my fetish. But I'm a Christian and I try to be a good person through God, and every time I go on this site I feel guilty because I feel like I'm violating God's will for me. If there are any other Christians on this website I'd like some advice or encouragement, because I don't know what to do and am kind of lost. (I put this in off-topic because I didn't know where else it fit lololol. :p)

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I am also Christian, good to see more on here. :) If you feel you are violating God's will, you must ask yourself why you think that. God made you this way, right? As long as you still love God, do right in the world, pray, keep the commandments, etc., than how is it wrong? I felt that way too at first, but I helped myself by thinking logically, like that. It is not doing any harm at all to you, your soul, your neighbor, or God. Trust me, if you realize this, you'll feel better in no time. :)

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am also Christian, good to see more on here. :) If you feel you are violating God's will, you must ask yourself why you think that. God made you this way, right? As long as you still love God, do right in the world, pray, keep the commandments, etc., than how is it wrong? I felt that way too at first, but I helped myself by thinking logically, like that. It is not doing any harm at all to you, your soul, your neighbor, or God. Trust me, if you realize this, you'll feel better in no time. :)

I've thought about this intentionally, but I probablly could get rid of the fetish. I'm not sure if it's what God wants for me if I can get rid of it, by psychoanalysis, therapy, or medicine. I don't know, it's really tough because I love diapers.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I'm a Christian too, and when I was younger I felt some guilt, probably similar to what you're feeling. It took a good bit of personal growth and realization to get to the point of acceptance and understanding that there was no reason for me to feel guilty.

I think you have to realize that a lot of the guilt probably comes from the fact that we have to hide our *B/DLism because the average person doesn't know about it or accept it. I've come to realize over time that this guilt really comes from our perceptions of those other people, not of God.

Another thing I've realized is...*Bism has always been a part of me. If it didn't have a place in God's will for my life, then I wouldn't be an AB in the first place. In addition, it doesn't stop or hinder me from doing anything else that's a part of God's will for my life.

Now, if it ever got to the point where my ABism owned me and I was completely dependent upon it all of the time, that would be an issue (but I think the same thing can be said for anyone, and even non-Christians would agree that *Bism is best done in moderation). It's also not causing any harm to anyone either, so it's not like it damages my testimony.

Finally, I've seen no direct verse in the Bible that mentions *Bism being sinful in itself. There are a few verses that slightly touch upon the issue, but nothing that has convinced me there's anything wrong with it.

So basically...I would say you should investigate yourself and try to see why you're feeling guilty and how you think coming here violates God's will for you. It shouldn't be because of how other people make you feel. It helps to pray about it and really study yourself so you can see what is making you feel guilty.

Anyways...like I said, I am a born again Christian and I go to a pretty conservative church. But I've also overcome any guilt I've felt about *B/DLism and I don't see it as sinful or a violation of God's will. And like I said, I believe God made me this way for a reason, so I even believe my ABism is a part of His will.

Don't know how much this helped, but I hope that it did.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a Christian too, and when I was younger I felt some guilt, probably similar to what you're feeling. It took a good bit of personal growth and realization to get to the point of acceptance and understanding that there was no reason for me to feel guilty.

I think you have to realize that a lot of the guilt probably comes from the fact that we have to hide our *B/DLism because the average person doesn't know about it or accept it. I've come to realize over time that this guilt really comes from our perceptions of those other people, not of God.

Another thing I've realized is...*Bism has always been a part of me. If it didn't have a place in God's will for my life, then I wouldn't be an AB in the first place. In addition, it doesn't stop or hinder me from doing anything else that's a part of God's will for my life.

Now, if it ever got to the point where my ABism owned me and I was completely dependent upon it all of the time, that would be an issue (but I think the same thing can be said for anyone, and even non-Christians would agree that *Bism is best done in moderation). It's also not causing any harm to anyone either, so it's not like it damages my testimony.

Finally, I've seen no direct verse in the Bible that mentions *Bism being sinful in itself. There are a few verses that slightly touch upon the issue, but nothing that has convinced me there's anything wrong with it.

So basically...I would say you should investigate yourself and try to see why you're feeling guilty and how you think coming here violates God's will for you. It shouldn't be because of how other people make you feel. It helps to pray about it and really study yourself so you can see what is making you feel guilty.

Anyways...like I said, I am a born again Christian and I go to a pretty conservative church. But I've also overcome any guilt I've felt about *B/DLism and I don't see it as sinful or a violation of God's will. And like I said, I believe God made me this way for a reason, so I even believe my ABism is a part of His will.

Don't know how much this helped, but I hope that it did.

My major concern with my thick diaper "Turn on" is that it will become idolatry. That I DO NOT WANT. This was helpful, but where would I look in the Bible to find references on something like this? It's not like I can exactly get my youth pastor to understand....

But yes, your post was very helpful. Thank you muy mucho! (very much) The hardest thing for me, is when my pastor talks about sexual purity I can't really relate the struggle that most of my peers go through because I love thick diapers and not sexy gals.

I hope what I just said makes sense to you guys, because it is a little confusing.

B

Butterfly Mage

I'm not a Christian (I'm a Wiccan) but I have read the Binle front to back. Fetishes aren't mentioned. The Bible isn't too keen on homosexuality or adultry, but a fetish is apparently below the radar. Also, in the final analysis, wearing a diaper is essentially just a clothing choice.

A

aj1983

im not religious so i dont really know what you guys mean, but i some times feel guilty about wearing diapers because they are bad for the environment :D

Anyways i would think the answer would be simple, if you belong to some religion that makes you feel guilty over something that hurts no one like diapers then maybe just join another religion, there is lots of them :D

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
im not religious so i dont really know what you guys mean, but i some times feel guilty about wearing diapers because they are bad for the environment :D

Anyways i would think the answer would be simple, if you belong to some religion that makes you feel guilty over something that hurts no one like diapers then maybe just join another religion, there is lots of them :D

Meh, the environment should adapt to you wearing diapers imo. :p But, I'm not willing to switch over a fetish. I'd rather give up a fetish than give up Jesus.

A

aj1983

Meh, the environment should adapt to you wearing diapers imo. :p But, I'm not willing to switch over a fetish. I'd rather give up a fetish than give up Jesus.
Well i'm sure you'll be able to get along with both :smile1: I mean if the worst thing you do in life is wear diapers (which isnt even bad) you're probably safe :thumbsup: Maybe god or jesus made you like diapers to keep you out of trouble or to comfort you *giggles*

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer

You don't need to give up either one-- it's part of who you are! Jesus made you like that, and as long as you don't love diapers more than God, you're clear. :)

Last edited:
S

soren456

. . . I'd rather give up a fetish than give up Jesus.

Guess which one it is actually possible to give up.

I was raised Episcopal, my dad was on the vestry, I was an acolyte, and all that.

I'm not anymore. And happily. So there's no advice or encouragement I can give you that you'd even connect with.

But I'd say this: Your God is too small. If you're going to think inside that box and feel guilty about your humanity, I . . . .

. . . . actually just end up sputtering.

Good luck.

(You'll need it.)

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Guess which one it is actually possible to give up.

I was raised Episcopal, my dad was on the vestry, I was an acolyte, and all that.

I'm not anymore. And happily. So there's no advice or encouragement I can give you that you'd even connect with.

But I'd say this: Your God is too small. If you're going to think inside that box and feel guilty about your humanity, I . . . .

. . . . actually just end up sputtering.

Good luck.

(You'll need it.)

I believe he asked for help or advice, not someone telling him to renounce his faith, or that it can't work out. :rolleyes:

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I believe he asked for help or advice, not someone telling him to renounce his faith, or that it can't work out. :rolleyes:

I second that.

Paxaman0 said:
My major concern with my thick diaper "Turn on" is that it will become idolatry. That I DO NOT WANT.

Paxaman0 said:
I'd rather give up a fetish than give up Jesus.

To me if you keep your attitude in the second statement, you won't have to worry about it becoming idolatry.

I've always viewed idolatry as putting something before God. Anything can become an idol...and I doubt you know any Christian who doesn't do something for enjoyment.

The problem is when you start putting it before God. It's like I said in my last post...if it gets to the point where diapers keep you from doing what you're supposed to do, then it starts being a problem. As long as diapers are just something you like and not your top priority in life, then I don't think it should be an issue.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thank you Kovalchuck, you were right on.

Teddy, how do you keep from lusting after diapers? I've heard if you're not careful, fetishes can become really enrapturing in your life! :eek: Don't you struggle with this?

@Soren
No thanks, I'll pass on renouncing my faith. As for giving up Jesus that's not possible. You CAN get rid of a fetish, it just takes a while. Jesus will never get rid of you in my opinion. You can choose to walk away from him but he will never leave you or forsake you. :)

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Teddy, how do you keep from lusting after diapers? I've heard if you're not careful, fetishes can become really enrapturing in your life! :eek: Don't you struggle with this?

I think it depends on what you mean by "lusting".

Do I get sexual pleasure from diapers? Certainly. But do I let it drive and control my life? No.

To me it has to deal with self-control. If I have to go a few months without diapers, I could (and I've had to do that a few times). It's not that big of a deal to me.

I think it's like any habit or addiction or anything else you could look at...you have to keep yourself from becoming dependent upon it. You do it to enjoy it, not because you need it to get you through the day. (I will admit that I've gotten really attached to my teddy to where it's almost become an addiction...but it's something I can still confine to personal time alone. It's not like I take my teddy to work with me. ;) Again, it doesn't keep me from doing what I'm supposed to do in life...it just makes me feel better.)

I guess an example would be like eating fast food. Eating fast food once or twice a week isn't a big deal IMO. But I think if you have to eat it every night for dinner you're letting it control you, and you depend on it...and it's not healthy.

So I don't know exactly how to answer your question...to me it's just a matter of making sure you're able to control yourself and not letting simple pleasures take over and take the place of more important things.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I agree with Teddy 100%. I'm not christian (I don't follow any religions), but I'm quite open minded, and understand the idea of Christianity. Getting sexual pleasures from something isn't bad at all, I mean, you get sexual pleasure from seeing a naked woman, and I'm sure that was god's will, so obviously he doesn't frown on things that bring you pleasure, even sexual pleasure.

I don't think you'll have a problem with having it take over your life, and putting it in front of God. You're already showing a great amount of care for your morals and looking at your relationship with God, and making sure it remains as close as possible. Just continue to do what you love, and just show control. Don't let it take over you, and you can enjoy both just as well. You can live happy with your *B lifestyle, and remain close to God. =]

S

soren456

I'll stick with what I said.

If you don't possess the integrity to respond to the point I made ("Your God is too small, etc. . . ."), rolling your eyes at me and misstating the thrust of my post doesn't hide the fact.

But, with eyes on Jesus, you need never notice what you trample. Even when it's yourself . . . .

A

aj1983

You need to stop worrying so much about likeing diapers :smile1: Even if they somehow took over your life its still a much better vice to have then say smoking, drinking, drugs, etc as it doesn't hurt your or anyone else. Lots of us wear diapers 24/7 for fun and still manage to been good people. Maybe you could make a deal with god or jesus or whoever that as long as you get diapers you wont do any bad things ever again :worshippy:

A

aj1983

If you don't possess the integrity to respond to the point I made ("Your God is too small, etc. . . ."), rolling your eyes at me and misstating the thrust of my post doesn't hide the fact.

But, with eyes on Jesus, you need never notice what you trample. Even when it's yourself . . . .

It's just that the kid wasn't asking if we belived in god or not, he was seeking advice. If you want to talk about how fake god and religion are just start a new thread :thumbsup:

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy

This is getting a little personal, and unnecessary. He made this thread with the intention of figuring out if/how both worlds can exist as one, not which he should choose from. Obviously he has no intentions of renouncing his faith for a sexual pleasure, and in which case I don't blame him. There's a deep bond people can achieve through religion. Since you've already seen that your suggestion isn't going to work, try another method of helping him out, or don't post anymore on this thread. That's just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.