Guild wars 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've finally started playing GW2 again and have been for almost a month. If u play GW2 you should probably add me or vise-verse. My account name is Andrewski The Booski.5134 and my main character name is Gorelock Manglemane. Post your info here!

dart99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Might have to take you up on this offer. I may have some free time this weekend to play.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
There is a sub-forum here Computers & Gaming that is specifically for video games and computer related topics, I think this thread should be moved there.

Also GW2 looks fun I just never got to buying it. Considering Wildstar is releasing soon enough, I doubt I'll pick GW2 up any time soon. That is unless I somehow don't like WS, then I might just go to GW2.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I haven't played in months and can't recall my information. I've been thinking about getting back into it, when I do I'll add you.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been playing harder this time around than ever b4, i've been up past 4am the last 3-4 nights in a row, gonna get to bed earlier tonight though.

On another note, I ended up joining a furry guild called, Tail Swishers [Furs] and while chat was fairly busy i said, "Where are all the DL's at?" to which i got a private reply, from the guild leader, who said he was a DL and that I had some balls asking that in Guild Chat. I said, OMG, we are now permanent friends! and we talked about it for the next 2 hours after that. He said he doesn't have an account here on ADISC and I tried briefly to convince him to join. He said he didn't want to, but I may still convince him yet.

It was just soo EPIC and great that I met another DL the first time I ever tried on GW. Anywho, I've been regular on GW for almost a month now and i don't feel it slowing down anytime soon, SO get up here and post some info so I can add you, or vise versa.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I just started playing again my contact id is Jballz.9745

Status
Not open for further replies.