• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Guests Viewing Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Is it actually possible for guests not logged in to view threads? I have tried several times when I wasn't logged in, but they say I need to log in to view threads. How are there 70 guests viewing a forum?

Or, how about, why are there so many guests?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, guests can view the forum, but it doesn't mean they are actually viewing it. It's more of that they tried to view it. An example would be looking at someone's profile, but it's blocked from non-friends. It would still show up that I viewed it, even though I did not actually see anything.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It works fine for me if I log out...
Maybe there's a limit on how many threads guests can view before they have to sign up.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
You can view upto 3-5 (or maybe 15 :S) threads IIRC as guest before it blocks off and asks for you to sign up. But they can't see any thing in the "special forums" such as regulars only, unless they sign up and go through the loops to becoming a regular.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
It works fine for me if I log out...
Maybe there's a limit on how many threads guests can view before they have to sign up.
Works for me too for a limited time when logged out. Then I'm prompted to either register or logon, if a member, to continue viewing. I'd imagine guests also can view but so many threads before getting the registration message.

~Pramrider

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I used to be one of those guests. I'd stumbled across this site and really wanted to have a look, but wasn't keen on the whole 'registration' bit. After browsing through a few times, I started getting blocked completely. This helped tip the scales for me, until such a time as I figured, "hey, fuck it". Whoever the mysterious guests are, if they can actually see what we're posting, I hope it helps them. As far as I can tell, there's nothing here of which we should be ashamed.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've never logged in on my cellphone and I can view everything from it as a guest.

Nam

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
After I got discovered, I went to this site looking for advise. I started reading some of the posts, but hit my limit. I screwed up my courage and registered. The rest has been history. I'm glad I did as this site has helped me a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.