• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Guess who is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*wanders in out from out of nowhere*

Yo ho ho mateys, I ish backs. *hugs all the old-old regulars extra tightly*

Yea, sorry I disappeared like that again *scratches back of neck awkwardly*, it just I had A LOT going in my life and I need to take care of them first, and I needed to live in the real world to do that. Don't worry, I never forgot about this site, you guys are my second family, and always will be! :hug:

Well, my life is semi-sorted out, per se, so I am good for now. And I have been on another site, if anyone here uses it, and I know a few must do, it's BlogTV. And I just got freaking addicting to it man, like I am HOOKED on BlogTV crack, like I am watching it right now, I am in HowieReportingLive's room for the people that do go there, lol. If any of you guys want to add me on there, my name is torontomapleleafer, I do shows from time to time, so hey, it would be nice to see you on there, lol. Please keep the accounts to real life accounts (no diaper related accounts as I have a lot of friends on there that I worked hard to get, lol)

So, I had a great Easter, had all the family come over, it was great, the weather was a little cool though, but sunny. Oh well, guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, lol.

So, how was everyone's Easter?

I see we have quiet a few new members that have joined here since I left, I welcome you to the site with open arms and hope you have fun.

I guess that is all for now, so ciao for now! :D

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Welcome back, YWN!! **hugs**

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Dude I missed you!

Welcome back!

*hugs*

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Guess who's back?! Santa Claus? Elvis? Hitler? :eek: Ah, damn, it's worse than that...it's my worst nightmare! *cries*

Peachy

P.S.: Welcome back!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*GLaDOS voice* Welcome back person, we don't know who this person is they have been away so long :rolleyes:

I must admit I had noticed your dissappearence. Welcome back!

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back to the fold, Your (my?) Worst Nightmare. You're really not that bad, to me anyway. Hope you stay around.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Heh, thanks for the welcome backs, I was thinking people would have forgotten about me on here by now, LMAO!

S

secretdl26

Welcome back!

This is really odd, for me, as I joined and saw your posts right before you left.

Good to have you back in the community!

F

Falkio

Welcome back Your Worst Nightmare. Just like secretdl26, I remember seeing your posts when I first joined. Good to have you with us again! I like your avatar. My Easter went well. Got to spend time with the family, and crash for the week with a friend. Mom bought me a candy basket for the first time in years. We even went to church. Dinner is always the best part of any holiday (besides the presents). :D

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Aaah! *runs*
All hope is gooone~ T^T

... I mean hi.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.