Guess what guys? I'm leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

...My goddamn flu behind and finally starting to get better, HURRAY!. ~(No, I'm not leaving)

However, It's my 20th birthday soon and I'm for some reason dreading it like the plague, I don't REALLY know why I'm fretting over it. Perhaps it's because I OFFICIALLY go from TBDL to ABDL? I'm just not ready for it...

I know it probably won't change a thing, but that's not gonna change my mindset. It's on my mind nearly 24/7 as of late.

Advice?

M

Mako

You cheat and go *b/dl :p Or come to the fur side, we have cookies.

But I felt similar when I turned 20, then you kinda feel jipped because (atleast for me) I still felt like the same old goofy kid and not like how I perceived adults as a child.

E

Error404

You cheat and go *b/dl :p Or come to the fur side, we have cookies.

But I felt similar when I turned 20, then you kinda feel jipped because (atleast for me) I still felt like the same old goofy kid and not like how I perceived adults as a child.

Yeah, I'd considered saying *B/DL

It's weird though, despite me telling all my friends what TBDLism IS, they still refer to it as 'infantilism'. So I guess I'm pretty much stuck with being that "Crazy guy that dresses like a little kid for fun". Not that I mind, of course.

Doesn't stop me dreading my 20th.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
25 was the hard one for me. The only thing that will help is getting your mind off of it. By going out with your friends, having fun, getting drunk, and reveling in your youth. Not necessarily in that order. Time is a bitch that never stops complaining, you just have to tune her out and get on with what you want to do.

My .02

Congrats on kicking the flu!

E

Error404

25 was the hard one for me. The only thing that will help is getting your mind off of it. By going out with your friends, having fun, getting drunk, and reveling in your youth. Not necessarily in that order. Time is a bitch that never stops complaining, you just have to tune her out and get on with what you want to do.

My .02

Congrats on kicking the flu!

Thanks! Was about time! Was fucking up my head and I couldn't get ANY college work done.

See, though, I don't really wanna rely on getting drunk. I'm ALWAYS having fun and I'm always out with my friends, it's just still bothering me. I may be being a defeatist here though, am I?

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
See, though, I don't really wanna rely on getting drunk. I'm ALWAYS having fun and I'm always out with my friends, it's just still bothering me. I may be being a defeatist here though, am I?

Nah, it's natural for us to think about these milestones. Like I said, 25 was rough for me (the whole OMG i'm closer to 50 than my birthday) and it took me some time to get around it (2-3 months) but I realized it's just a date on a calendar and hopefully there are many many more. Twenty is a transitional time, to be sure, but I think Mako was right =O about the perception of being an "adult" is far different than the reality. Try to see what it is that is bothering you and analyze those aspects and resolve the problem.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Don't do that!!! *huggles Error404*

You scared me to death.. :(

I'm glad you aren't sick anymore though. :)

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know how you feel....
21 is fast approaching for me and its starting to freak me out. I guess it has to do with the fact that it is the last "milestone" of adolescence. Nothing else separates me from the cold, cruel world.

One thing i'm grateful for is that adult responsibilities seem to come with time. Its not like your going to wake up on your 20th birthday and suddenly have a mortgage to pay and three children to feed. (Hopefully...)

"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." Aldous Huxley

E

Error404

Don't do that!!! *huggles Error404*

You scared me to death.. :(

I'm glad you aren't sick anymore though. :)

Aw, apologies. *Gives you a big huggle.* Cheer up. You're not getting rid of me that easily. ^_^

I know how you feel....
21 is fast approaching for me and its starting to freak me out. I guess it has to do with the fact that it is the last "milestone" of adolescence. Nothing else separates me from the cold, cruel world.

One thing i'm grateful for is that adult responsibilities seem to come with time. Its not like your going to wake up on your 20th birthday and suddenly have a mortgage to pay and three children to feed. (Hopefully...)

"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." Aldous Huxley

Nah, that'll be the night AFTER my 20th. ^_~

Those parties usually are SOMETHIN'.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Error404

So it wasn't the swine flu then?

Good.

Coulda been a very mild batch. o.o

Dizziness, light headaches, disorientation, headaches and a heavily congested nose.

I got it like, just a day after the first local case had been announced, placebo much? XD

D

daria7483

I don't quite understand why people dread their birthdays, and especially not people turning 20. 20 is a teaser year, full of anticipation about turning 21 (assuming you enjoy alcohol) but there's nothing bad about it. As for the AB v.s. TB factor, I maintain that you are an AB at age 18, as you're legally an adult. Period.

When you start dreading birthdays, just think of them as anniversaries of more pleasant birthdays. This year I'm celebrating the 5-year anniversary of my 21st and plan to recreate it in a different city, with the theme being "party like it's 2004."

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
He's in Englad... odds are he's had alcohol for a while now.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I hated my 20th birthday as well. It was the whole idea of not being a teenager. I went out and got illegally drunk...USA and all that. But back then I used to go out and get drunk every night anyway. That was a bad year for me as well. For some reason my room mate/lover had left me and I was on my own for a year. I got drunk a lot and was depressed. The next year was a lot better. Turning 21 enabled me to buy alcohol, my room mate and I got back together, and life was back into some sort of balance. Anyway, it's always what you make of it. I wish you the best. Glad your over the flu too.

We had a neighbor get the swine flu and he turned into a pig. I always thought he was a pig to begin with. Last night I caught him rooting in our garbage. I thought about shooting him, dressing him out and eating him, but it was too much work. I captured him and sold him to the Jimmy Dean Pork and Sausage Co. So don't get the swine flu, oink oink.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Yay! Congrats on getting better, big bro! n.n

Also, for right now, I can't really see the reasoning in fretting about birthdays and such. It's not like you're you at 11:59, and when the clock strikes 12, you suddenly turn into some completely different adult you or something, right? You'll still be the same person you are, just a round 20 years old, instead of 19 years and 357 days or so.

*huggles* So, don't worry too much about it, 'kay? It's just a number, the way I see it. n.n

(Alsoalso - Mild swine flu? Would that be H1N.5 or something? :p)

E

Error404

Yay! Congrats on getting better, big bro! n.n

Also, for right now, I can't really see the reasoning in fretting about birthdays and such. It's not like you're you at 11:59, and when the clock strikes 12, you suddenly turn into some completely different adult you or something, right? You'll still be the same person you are, just a round 20 years old, instead of 19 years and 357 days or so.

*huggles* So, don't worry too much about it, 'kay? It's just a number, the way I see it. n.n

(Alsoalso - Mild swine flu? Would that be H1N.5 or something? :p)

Thanks little bro, you're such a sweet little boy. *Ruffles your hair.* You make a great little bro, ya know that, huh? Well?! I hope you do else I'll have to introduce you to Mr. Ticklefingers. You'll never guess what he likes doing.

I guess I'm just overreacting about my upcoming birthday, but it doesn't stop me being all 'Bleeeeeeeh!' about it. XD!

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I guess I'm just overreacting about my upcoming birthday, but it doesn't stop me being all 'Bleeeeeeeh!' about it. XD!

What if I make a cake for you? Will that cheer you up? I'll make sure it's strawberry too ;) Only if you wear 'big boy pants' though, so you don't leave puddles on the floor! :tongueout:

Peachy

E

Error404

What if I make a cake for you? Will that cheer you up? I'll make sure it's strawberry too ;) Only if you wear 'big boy pants' though, so you don't leave puddles on the floor! :tongueout:

Peachy

Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

*Blushes a deep red, quickly hiding behind his favourite beanbag.*

X_X

S

secretdl26

Happy early Birthday! What's on your wish list?

Oh yeah advice: I've had cousins (all older than me) hit the big 2-0 and the big 3-0 and describe it as an unavoidable milestone. Most didn't look forward to it, but were not changed after the fact. I would say look forward to the future, enjoy the present, and reminisce about the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Thanks for not leaving!

It's sad to see all these big posters come and go...

I got flu-like symptoms last week and was affraid I got the swine flu! But I didn't... I don't smile upon sex with pigs.

Now you will get seniority! It's just like moving up a grade in school.... Now you can boss the TBs around!

Status
Not open for further replies.