• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Guess I never introduced myself

dlSwimmer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, I’ve been a long time lurker but recently revealed my kink to my boyfriend and thought I should contribute to the community that I’ve learned so much from. I’ve been a DL for as long as I can remember and regularly wearing for the last 10 years+.

Oh and my favorite two diapers are the seni super (super for discreet wearing, super plus normally, seni plus quatro for when I’m going to the bar) and the north shore supremes!!

Reactions: Aby, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
Hello dlSqimmer and welcome to the group.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello!

Hi, and welcome!

Hello and welcome 👍👍

Hello, Welcome to the Madhouse :)

Reactions: Safari
Well I have just joined so thought I should say hello. piglut here in Birmingham, UK. I’m an owned gay slave with medical play being a massive part of my slave life and I was introduced to using diapers as a practical, medical solution initially and from there have grown into a definite DL. AB is not my thing personally but I’m definitely not knocking it. Still feeling my way and learning as I go. Mostly use M4s currently but always trying new products and learning about new accessories, etc. 2021 sees a big push to progressively push my service out of the playroom and the home and incorporate it into daily life so I have been using the Christmas period to get myself ready for morning and evening douching, 24/7 diaper wear and butt plugging in the evenings overnight to the morning douche. Added to this I have to initially spend one night of each weekend catheterised to a bed bag. I’m very excited to be beginning this new chapter and for diapers to be playing such a key role And look forward to interacting with you all and learning from each other as we do. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and Safari
hello were happy you spoke up and came out of hiding, lots of good places to hide here but sometimes its nice to be found

Reactions: dlSwimmer, Safari and piglut
Back