guess i cant hide out any longer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Carer
my name is wraith fireorca (or rather, thats my furry name. i rarely use my real name since that one time i was stalked) my main fursona is a dl/tb diaperfur fireorca
my alt fursona is a hellraptor (yes, i did say that, but only cause thats the name of my species)
about the title, its because ive actually been looking at this site for a while but never worked up the courage to join till now

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Congratulations on working up the courage, and Welcome to the forums, WraithFireorca! :) I know what you mean about the courage part, I lurked a few months before joining myself. As you've probably seen, this is a decent and friendly site. Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom. Make yourself at home and post around.

~Pramrider

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around!

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Carer
gahh. pics too big and no edit button

thx for the welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome you should fit in nicely. :)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Woah, nice drawings! It took me about six months to join this site, crazy! Now I can't get off it! Nice drawings!

Have fun on the forums!

(woah! I have been abusing the exclamination point!)

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I know what you mean about not using your real name online =/. I've met a lot of cool people in the fandom but on principle I keep my ab/dl & furry life completely separate from my real life, or at least as much as I am able to.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Welcome wraith Fireorca; glad u be here. No prizes for guessing my species, hee hee. Ummm disposables don't submerge well, no?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Nice you don't really see that many Orca's around. Well welcome to the forum, I just joined a bit ago but this is the main site I frequent now. I think you'll like it here.

P.S. Post number 69 lol

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
We gots Raptors, run!! **giggle** Welcome to the site, neat fursonas there!!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I don't think I've ever seen a "fire orca" fursona. It's good to be unique. :D

You sound like me. I lurked TBDL/ADISC for a while before joining. Welcome to ADISC. ^_^

G

gamebaby

welcome dude. this site is asome so you should be good. and i didnt even have the nerve to do ab stuff till i was 12 so i c what ya mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.