• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Gta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Have you played it? Was it any good? I was thinking about getting it for my Xbox

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I still got to wait till its out on the PC.But it looks worse then GTA:SA. Personally GTA:SA had the best story so far and had a lot of content, kind of. They need to make GTA5 like Fallout 3 or oblivion with tons of little side quests you can do.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
That's exactly how it is! I love the game -- all except the damned total of like 10 cheats :(

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah I also heard that using cheats effect the game later on.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've really been wanting to play GTA4 for ages now, it's just I can't be bothered to shell out for a new console and my PC won't be able to run it when it gets released for that platform.

I have so many fond memories of the Grand Theft Auto series. I remember my first evening with the very first game in the series. To a 9 year old me, running around a city shooting and crushing 2D people and watching them leave satisfying pools of blood was the most amazing thing ever.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
GTA is the best game ever all of them, but i want to try GTA 4...I'm sure I won't be disapointed

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm waiting for the PC version to come out...

I've waited too long!

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
yep its totally worht buying , tons of hours of play

(and i does have side quests....missons i guess, like 35 of em)

i totally recomend buying it, its storyline is actually really dep almost neaing GTA SA 's tihs in my opinion is a wonderful game and recomend it to almost anyone

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yep its totally worht buying , tons of hours of play

(and i does have side quests....missons i guess, like 35 of em)

i totally recomend buying it, its storyline is actually really dep almost neaing GTA SA 's tihs in my opinion is a wonderful game and recomend it to almost anyone
Not as much as Fallout 3 or Oblivion though and none that are nearly as long or as hard I bet.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Well I got GTA 4 today. So far I LOVE it. It has got to be the most realistic GTA ever.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll probably buy it on steam when it's out next week.

What'll suck, is that i'll have to wait till my data cap is reset to download it :(

Still, from what i've seen on youtube, it looks like it'll take my heart, as did GTA: SA
(I never played any of the GTA's until they came out on PC, that's why i'm talking in future tense)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll probably buy it on steam when it's out next week.

What'll suck, is that i'll have to wait till my data cap is reset to download it :(

Still, from what i've seen on youtube, it looks like it'll take my heart, as did GTA: SA
(I never played any of the GTA's until they came out on PC, that's why i'm talking in future tense)
Data caps are nasty I high recommend switching companies to something that has no cap limit on uploads or downloads. If its your parents choice I suggest hitting that data cap and see how they like it when they can't download or upload.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
GTA IV isn't like the PS2 GTAs, but it's still great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.