Status
Not open for further replies.

babykumar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Rage face meme and all it is bull shit but I also don't think morbidity obese people should get disability you should starve untill you get skinny enough to work again.

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
It's fox... I'm not from the US, but from what I heard it is a non-stopping bullshit shower upon it's viewers :p

Nothingnobodynothing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Welp, first off, their facts are wrong. They investigated Stanley to make sure that he wasn't using his aid for AB supplies. He actually DOES have health issues, and is entitled to aid because of it. It was messy, but after all of his medical records were sent in Stanley was in the clear. So that's that.

And I doubt the Bronies are actually getting paid because of the fact that they're addicted to MLP. I'm sure these people have actual health issues as well. Sigh.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
grrrrrrrrrrr at the bitching of something old and about Fox News no less. Murdoch isn't on Adisc and neither is anyone in his direct or indirect employment I bet.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I believe that this was on the LATE LATE LATE news. This also seems fairly old, and in its heyday probably was a non-researched segment.

garbage in, garbage out. All 20 of FOX's 3:45am viewers were more than likely not in a position of power.

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
Meh.. it's fox.

They didn't invent biased sensationalism .. but they wield it like a pro.

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Meh.. it's fox.
Actually it's not Fox, at least not Fox News, like the video says. It is a local Fox affiliate station. This is the Fox that plays The Simpsons and American Idol, not the Fox that plays right wing sensationalist crap like Sean Hannity. I hate defending Fox News, but the fact is that this isn't Fox News.

gottibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I couldn't even finish watching it. This is exactly why I get my news from alex jones or other less mainstream sources. I wish somebody would find that @$$hole in a dark alleyway with an aluminum baseball bat. The truth is though, hes just mad that he can't do it. And the reason hes talking $#%^ is because hes probably got his own alternative lifestyle hes ashamed of. That he is a 3:00 AM news anchorman or whatever should say it all though.

D

Deleted member 24252

Actually it's not Fox, at least not Fox News, like the video says. It is a local Fox affiliate station. This is the Fox that plays The Simpsons and American Idol, not the Fox that plays right wing sensationalist crap like Sean Hannity. I hate defending Fox News, but the fact is that this isn't Fox News.

As much as I hate FOX, I see that you are indeed correct. Which makes me reconsider a few of my thoughts that I was going to post...

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Not sure why anyone is surprised anymore, people are too judgmental

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
No one person represents a fandom or group of people, yes you will get the ones that go overboard but I would never take it this far.

voraciousopal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is one of the earliest television reports that ever touched upon the brony fandom. This was about 4 or 5 months after the fandom really hit its stride and it's from one of Fox news' sensationalist talk shows, no less.

Thankfully, the fandom has been more extensively explored and the general opinion of us has shifted from "man-children" to "annoyance" at worst. But I no longer see a reason to fear what gets spouted about a fandom I consider myself to be a part of, least of all the spoutings of fox news.

They were just scrounging for a story when this clip surfaced, it's nothing to be concerned with. I remember that some bronies were just happy that we got plugged in the news at all.

Skrillcheck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I don't think the world is ready to accept "People like us." We're just going to have to take what the media throws at us and deal with it. Just know that we're not the only people with 'strange addictions' that scare and confuse people. This is my PRIVATE thing, that I do behind closed doors, and even if people weren't going to look at me funny, think that it had something to do with pedophilia, or suggest I see a shrink immediately. I still wouldn't run through the streets so-to-speak telling everyone who cared to hear it. We have forums to talk to others about our thing. We can meet each other in person if that is something that we desire. Do we really need acceptance about who we are from outsiders? I accept all of you and you accept me. That's all I need.

pamperchu

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Fox news and their affiliate stations do this all the time, they do a very poor job at reporting news. There reporting style is very unreliable, bias and filled with shock material to entertain the dumb shits that watch it in the first place.

If you want reliable news, try NPR or PBS

P

PullupKid

It's fox... I'm not from the US, but from what I heard it is a non-stopping bullshit shower upon it's viewers :p

Nice job, that's exactly what it is.

Fox news and their affiliate stations do this all the time, they do a very poor job at reporting news. There reporting style is very unreliable, bias and filled with shock material to entertain the dumb shits that watch it in the first place.

If you want reliable news, try NPR or PBS

I'd also say CNN is pretty neutral, if anything, it has a slight liberal bias.

Last edited by a moderator:

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
This is part of late Fox, meaning it's done for humor, not news, and part of that humor is to be as offensive as possible. But being upset because "comedians" insulted bronies is a but funny.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
There are a few aspectes to see: Private TVs are corrupt, so for this reason are doing what are they doing and not about only this. And second - I think that's not very good be 24/7 in AB mode, in this moment I'll not put me questioning this, but for myself it was harmless - I tryed it, but I was bored very fast. And I now a pair of 24/7 ABs and can't say they're OK psychologicaly.

Chance

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Here's my two cents for anyone who cares to read.

In my opinion the first part was a big misrepresentation of the ABDL community in more then one way. And I'm not going to lie I was kinda disturbed. Since finding out however that "Stanley" does in fact have a legitimate disability and doesn't use the money from it to buy those AB things I've calmed down a little.

Although I too think that being in permanent "little mode" would do more harm then good.

Also this is fox news we're talking about, I thought no one took that channel seriously.

The second point just has no basis. I'm sorry but you can't single out an entire community based on the actions of a few. We don't even know if any Bronies are even seeking disability. So there's no grounds to accuse them of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.