Grr...Wrong Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I ment to get large diapers but instead I ended up getting XL. At least I got a size larger instead of a size smaller. It would be awkward to return them if they were a size too small.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well... Now atleast you have the extra absorbabcy... Is there really that much of a difference between L and XL? What kind of diapers did you get?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I did that with Abena's...I felt the last diaper I got was kind of small, so I got a size larger...Well I probably should've just stuck with mediums...I still got them to fit, but it would've been a lot more comfortable with mediums...

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
they are walgreens brand. i got them near where i work once a month, but they will fit and work out. I just need to figure out a way to reinforce the tabs as they started to break as I was just sitting in my room breathing

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
ahhh. that sux. i've done it...more than once actually.

i used to FREAK out when i bought them in the store

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I agree with Chevre, and if the scotch brand of tape doesn't work then use old fashioned duct tape. I'd go with just grey ducttape since the tapes on some of mine sometimes find a way to unfasten and the ones I use are a bit big on me (Pathmark brand, plastic backed). Look on the bright side, it'd really be a pain if you got a smaller size and had to squeeze into them (plus if you have any stuffers, you've got extra room in the XL's).

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Just buy another pack? If for some reason any one says something, just say your grandma is 95 and she didn't know what she was talking about.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow..size XL? Which diaper brand is made in XL? I can only think of one off the top of my head - Eurons, and those aren't available in your part of the world if I'm correct.

Peachy

Role
Private
Wow..size XL? Which diaper brand is made in XL? I can only think of one off the top of my head - Eurons, and those aren't available in your part of the world if I'm correct.

Peachy
I thought a lot of diapers came in XL, even the popular big-name ones. :dunno:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Well if they're to big you could always mail them to me ^_^

Peachy

Banned
Role
I thought a lot of diapers came in XL, even the popular big-name ones. :dunno:
I#ve never seen Molicare, Tena or Attends in XL size. Or maybe that's because the normal diaper outlets / websites don't sell them and you'd have to run a special order on diapers that large. Or maybe people in Europe just aren't big enough to justify selling XL size diapers on a large scale.
I mean what's the waist size those XL diapers are meant for? Approaching 50 inches? :eek:

Peachy

Starchild

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Pampers come in XL! well for some reason they dont seem to be selling them in my town anymore

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
they are walgreens brand. i got them near where i work once a month, but they will fit and work out. I just need to figure out a way to reinforce the tabs as they started to break as I was just sitting in my room breathing
I use them, in mediem, their the same as CVS and the tabs always pull off the back sheet. I staple them where their stuck to the back before outting them on then their a decent cheep diaper.

Nam

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I know that Attends and Abena sell their products upto a XL size, ive seen them when ordering products from their site.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I duct tape over the tapes on my diaper everyday, if you don't they slip and cause leaks, since I started doing that I have less leak problems.

And yes the 3M tape works much better, but if you push down good on the cheapo tape after you get it in place, just go back and forth a few times pushing it down then it stays where you put it.

I was only doing the bottom tapes, because they gave me the most slipage, but for the hell of it started doing the tops, and the diaper doesn't slip down when wet, so I do all the tapes now for 5 bucks for a big roll it's cheap insurance.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Something about having to tape over the regular tapes on a diaper to have it work properly just ruins the experience for me.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I could see where having to tape would be a pain.

If they fit, the tapes should stick. Unless you're doing it tootight. Shin likes his SUPER snug, as tight as they will go, but when I try to over-do it, thats when they start to rip.

(and if we go smaller, it doesn't cover his crotch lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.