Growing up- did encountering girls wetting their beds/ wearing nappies affect your sexual orientation?

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have always been intensely heterosexual (disclaimer- I have no issues with anyone with alternative orientations and my best friend is gay).

I think that some of this attraction is due to experiences with girls who wet themselves, their beds or their nappies when I was a child.

Although I did not know what any of these feelings meant, I remember feeling a very strong emotional attraction to the following:

- A girl I met in the park when I was 3 (she was the same age) after she told me she needed a wee and stopped playing so she could wet her nappy.

- A girl at nursery who wore nappies with a pink waistband even though she didn’t seem to need them.

- A girl in my class at school who wet herself by accident right in front of me and giggled as she soaked her skirt.

- Another girl in my class at school who was obviously a bed wetter as there were nappies in her bedroom when I went round to play.

- Yet another girl who was a couple of years ahead of me at school who probably had a developmental delay who I once witnessed wearing a nappy.

I wonder if anyone else’s early experiences affected them in this way?

Last edited:
Reactions: XLdiapers
I have a very fragmented memory ... I can not remember :(

I am far more sexually attracted to diapers than other males at this point in time. Yay for social isolation !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Beowulf and Sidewinder
Nope. My Asperger Syndrome and inflexible, gender-worshipping people did. That's why I'm asexual. Now I can be and wear whatever I want. 🥳

Reactions: thickdiapers, legojoker88, Blathers and 1 other person
Only time I remember a girl wearing a nappy was a friend in my year (I was in Year 1 at the time) said his sister in the year below wore nappies at night for bedwetting. I remember becoming friends with her and wanted to go her house and see her nappies but never got the chance to.

Only recently I was visiting good friends who had family over from the UK. I was chatting as you do one morning and their daughter came out of the bedroom wearing a pyjama top and a clearly wet and swollen pull up style nappy. She was around 7 - 8 years old? She sat on the sofa and prodded the large diaper bulge and simply said 'mum'. Her mother replied you can take it off and remember to give yourself a wash. At the same time one of my friends said 'your not still in your nappy are you', the girl replied quite sternly, it was not a nappy it was 'pyjama pants'. Her mother said she always sleeps too deep to wake up and go to the toilet. The strangest thing for me was I felt an emotion of being a little jealous that she could walk around so openly whilst wearing.

Reactions: Deleted member 52064 and Nikki93
I can remember back in grade 8 or so, one of the girls in my grade was getting teased about being a bedwetter and wearing diapers.

I pretty much popped when I heard that in the hallways lol. She was hot as fk too. Should have gotten to know her better lol

I know when I was 5 I sometimes used to play with the 2 year old girl next door when she was in nappies. There were a couple of times when she did a poo, but I think that made me more envious of babies in nappies than anything else.

KCA said:
I know when I was 5 I sometimes used to play with the 2 year old girl next door when she was in nappies. There were a couple of times when she did a poo, but I think that made me more envious of babies in nappies than anything else.

Interesting. Did she know she was doing it or announce it to you?

Looking back, it’s surprising that the girl I met when I was 3 clearly knew what she was doing as she announced it to me.

I suppose she could have been “caught short” and stopped running around because she was aware she had already started weeing...

Last edited:
I never knew for certain if any of the girls my age were bedwetters but one girl in our street who was probably about 5 or 6 at the time often wet her self and always seemed unconcerned about it. She used to hitch her dress or skirt up and just sit and pee in her knickers and then carry on playing.

PCS said:
Interesting. Did she know she was doing it or announce it to you?

Looking back, it’s surprising that the girl I met when I was 3 clearly knew what she was doing as she announced it to me.

I suppose she could have been “caught short” and stopped running around because she was aware she had already started weeing...
I don't think she knew before she was going to do it, but once it was happening she was aware. On one occasion she said "I done a poo" but the other times she didn't say anything until someone else asked her if she had done a poo.

I’ve got 3 experiences an I’d never really thought about it but maybe they did shape my attraction to women in diapers. I don’t remember what order they happened in.

One was on a family camping trip. My mom had taken me to the shower house with her while she was taking her shower. I was probably 4 or 5 and I was sitting on a bench right outside the shower stall. A mom brought her daughter in there. Probably 8-10ish She had been swimming and had on a soggy diaper from the pool. The mom changed her into a dry diaper and they left. Don’t know why but that has always stuck with me.

Another was in Sunday School. Probably again 4 or 5 but maybe 3. A girl in the class wet her panties under her sun dress and one of the teachers took her in the small bathroom attached to the classroom, removed her wet panties and put a diaper on her. She spent the rest of the class diapered and when her parents picked her up the teacher gave them a brown paper sack with the wet panties in it.

Then finally also at church it was a small church at the time with not many kids my age. The pastor’s daughter was a couple years younger and I think we were the only kids at an event one night so we were off playing together. I was probably somewhere in the 7-8 range and by that time knew I wanted to wear diapers. For some reason I told this to her and she told me that she would lay on her bed, kick her legs and yell “I want my diapers” until her parents put one on her at night. I don’t know if this was true or just a made up kids story. But I’ve always been left wondering.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Nope. My Asperger Syndrome and inflexible, gender-worshipping people did. That's why I'm asexual. Now I can be and wear whatever I want. 🥳
I am asexual too

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
I have a very fragmented memory ... I can not remember :(

I am far more sexually attracted to diapers than other males at this point in time. Yay for social isolation !
The memories of my childhood are quite fragmented as well.

I happen to have this one memory from when I was about four, maybe five, where I was in the back porch of my next door neighbor's house with a girl who was about the same age, maybe a year or two younger than me and being the naturally inquisitive young boy I was at the time, I peeked up her skirt and saw she was wearing a diaper.

I did forget to add: growing up, I never encountered any girls who wet the bed or needed to wear diapers. I knew a few boys who had such problems, including a cousin who was diaper-punished and -shamed for having mess-accidents.

• Sad
Reactions: legojoker88
I never encountered situations such as they. I do not think there’s a correlation between the kink and orientation.

I have trouble remembering back that far - but have to say NO, it did not have anything to do with it!
I can't say about that young - but young in general - if I came across anyone that had any sort of similar issues (male or female) all I can recall is a great feeling of sympathy - mostly because I knew what I was going through over a IC issue.

Back