MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Saw this posted on /r/ABDL

A very indie 10 minute short that is relevant to our interests:

[video=youtube;fpBK3-jCeYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fpBK3-jCeYY[/video]

It's an older film (2011) but I'd never heard of it before today.

Anyone actually seen this? Is it good? And where can I purchase those dungarees?

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Wow, looks awesome. That ending shocked me though, he sure is brave to do that in public.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been reading reviews of this online and would really like to see it. It sounds like it avoids the cheap laughs that you might expect from this sort of film whilst still managing to be funny. A lot of the comments and reviews I've seen suggest that it's "cute" and meaningful too.

The only way to view it appears to be via Indieflix, which I've never heard of before. It says they offer a free trail, but you still have to enter your payment details which I'm wary of doing. I did find a note on their Facebook page saying it may come to iTunes though.

Incidentally... I want that 'milk addict' t-shirt and the dungarees! :paci:

IronRoyal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been reading reviews of this online and would really like to see it. It sounds like it avoids the cheap laughs that you might expect from this sort of film whilst still managing to be funny. A lot of the comments and reviews I've seen suggest that it's "cute" and meaningful too.

Oh, good! I thought the trailer looked cute but I was worried that it might start taking "cheap shots" like some comedies tend to do. Definitely interested in seeing it now!

Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Oh, good! I thought the trailer looked cute but I was worried that it might start taking "cheap shots" like some comedies tend to do. Definitely interested in seeing it now!

Yeah, I was honestly concerned about if this film would take the "cheap shots for easy laughs" route, but to hear that people are actually giving really good and positive reviews because of it going the opposite route from that really makes me wanna watch it now.

I'll probably wait until it comes out on iTunes, things that are similar to Netflix like the "IndieFlix" thing it's currently being hosted on I can't really do at this point in time.

Zazi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well then, I guess I have to do a bit of searching online... :detective3

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It looks cool. Wonder how it's just contained to 10 mins though. Could easily be up to 30 mins.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's pretty cool that a woman that was once on FHM's sexiest women in the world list is in a movie that involves ABDL's.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just signed up for my week's free trial of indieflix... not a bad movie. Make sure you watch through the credits. There are a couple of short scene's interspersed there.

Pique

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If you browse around r/ABDL enough, you should find one of my periodic posts :)

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Trailer aside was I the only one to find it funny how all the little award things it received or whatever all had the same little leaf things next to them? You'd think someone would figure out something different when there's that many.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Its only 10 minutes. I wish it was 1 hour and 30 minutes. Like some other comedies out there.

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
HEy just out of curiosity as far as canceling is it easy to do? I know some that once you sign up it is hard to cancel them.
Just signed up for my week's free trial of indieflix... not a bad movie. Make sure you watch through the credits. There are a couple of short scene's interspersed there.

LittleT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Trailer aside was I the only one to find it funny how all the little award things it received or whatever all had the same little leaf things next to them? You'd think someone would figure out something different when there's that many.

That is funny! And they even use slightly different leaves for each one!

Status
Not open for further replies.