Grey's Anatomy; Diaper Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
Okay, so I don't normally watch this; seen it once before, but tonight a new episode was on and I was on the computer so I just let it roll. Good choice! It's Episode 123 and 2 of the characters wore diapers to complete a surgery... My favorite show quote: "So you can kiss my hardcore, diaper wearing ass!"

Jared

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I saw it too. In one scene they repeated the word "diaper" over and over. The writers must know about us.

Jared

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It was AWESOME. I an a huge fan of the show and couldn't believe that they wrote that in. I also like the fact that they showed their butts while walking away just to emphasize the fact they were wearing a diaper. You could clearly see the "bulge". I may have to find a place to download it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I saw it too. In one scene they repeated the word "diaper" over and over. The writers must know about us.

Jared

Yup. Whenever the word "diaper" is mentioned more than 3 times, they automatically are talking about us.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That link can only be view in the US?!? That sucks...

Here's The Diaper Moment were she says diaper over and over again. I will look for a link that you can view the whole episode.

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Yup. Whenever the word "diaper" is mentioned more than 3 times, they automatically are talking about us.

And God help you if you say it into a mirror by yourself three times...

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That's so exciting! I used to watch Grey's Anatomy all the time when I had a telly. I'm definitely going to watch this episode! Thanks for the link Laram5.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
My favorite quote from that episode? "This is surgery NASA STYLE!" I'll be saying that all the time now!

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
That's so exciting! I used to watch Grey's Anatomy all the time when I had a telly. I'm definitely going to watch this episode! Thanks for the link Laram5.

No Problem. ^.^

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That was an awesome episode! I love how they talked about how the diapers made them hardcore. I loved how Christina encouraged Lexy to wear one, that was very cute and funny! And the close-ups of their padded bottoms were really nice. I thought they handled it really well, it was a lot of fun!

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife was watching this in the background while I was driving, and she started laughing out of nowhere. As she started explaining why she was laughing I had to do everything I could not to turn bright red. I had to go watch the episode later that night just to see what it was about, and I have to say I liked it.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
That was an awesome episode! I love how they talked about how the diapers made them hardcore. I loved how Christina encouraged Lexy to wear one, that was very cute and funny! And the close-ups of their padded bottoms were really nice. I thought they handled it really well, it was a lot of fun!

well those were pull up style diapers so I thought the padded bottoms part was a bit over done as anyone whose ever wore one of those pull ups can tell you that they are not that noticeable under pants...I've worn them to the movies and you just can't tell I have it on.

-Gus

Raad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Wow, when you said they would say diaper over and over again, i thought you meant something like 2 or 3 times, that was kind of funny o_O

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When they showed the diaper it looked like a depend underwear for men. I've got a pack and they have the same blue waist band with the little rectangle on the back. Definitely wouldn't make someones ass bulge that much. Those actresses really had to wear diapers for that episode though!

Status
Not open for further replies.