• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Greg Teh Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Fox

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
hallo, I am Greg Fox, I am a tb but mostly a caretaker, I can be a baby when needed or wanted though. I like making people happy above anything else and like doin' everything pretty much.

I'm here mostly though 'cuz I made a deal with Yumi X3

My deal also requires me to explain how we met, we met at a rainbow youth meeting (sexuality group) we were chatting and then we went out to buy something and I told her I was a furry so she told me she was an infantilist and I was like "No way" And told her I was one too, and we were chatting and have a lot in common!

Either way happy to be here.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
welcome Greg Fox!

I hope you enjoy it here, and that's pretty cool that you came here by meeting another member by a total coincidence.

Hope to see you around

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey Greg Fox. That is pretty awesome that you met up with Yumi simply by coincidence. I am still yet to come across another *B/DL as far as I can say. This is a good site for at least talking to others though. I hope you like it here.

Greg Fox

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Yea, after having to eat only every 2nd or third day karma is payin' me back with a sweet little angel =D

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here! :smile1:

Y

Yumi

I hope you are at least slightly active. -.-; That was something I mentioned, Greg! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.