• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrion3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm much more a diaper lover than an adult baby. I love wearing diapers and love to see girls and boys wearing diapers. I also have a thing for seeing pads through a girls panties.

At the moment I'm wearing a Tena Slip that I received in a sample pack from XPmedical.com. I'm trying out some different brands and types of diapers because I've become very dissatisfied with the drugstore variety.

That's all I can think of to say right now.
-t3

SpAzpieSweeTot

Insensitivity about disability sparks salt!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Welcome! Hope you like it here.

JoNathan3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yo terrion3 .. why no capital T ? ( it rhymes .. I had too )

I'm trying out some different brands and types of diapers because I've become very dissatisfied with the drugstore variety.

I fill you man, if you got the cash, I was told the Abena serries is beast, but, don't I won't sware by it, as I never tried them myself.

I love wearing diapers

I do to... oh man.. I do...

I use some cheapo-wallgreen-generic , "stuffed" with a size 6 walmart baby diaper ... It holds up pretty darn well... but penny per penny it's a real cash saver.

.. but who knows.. I am looking forward to maybe trying Dry 24/7 :D

....... thats about all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.