Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hello all! I have been reading these forums for a little while now and have just gathered up my courage to actually register! :)! Now about myself, I really love music, being instrumental vocal theater etc, I also love video games, diapers, and playing my cello, did I mention I love music? ( haha I feel crafty with my subtle sentance!). But seriously I am mostly a DL, and have some sort of furry/ babyfur tendancies, but I don't know myself completly yet! (who does?). I am a longtime singer and fan of music, since around when I sang very young in a childrens choir at my church, around when I started to 'like' diapers.(I wet the bed when I was young maybe 6 and up, was not a big fan of pullups, but still liked diapers, and now I'm good with both, hehe...) I thought I was alone, being some anamoly wondering if anyone anywhere was like me... My dl side went dormant for a while until I started using the Internet, seeing if possibly someone somewhere was ever like me... Through some rough google searches I found this site multiple times, to shy to really read more than a post, and now, I'm here!(and glad to be!$ (a bit involved, but hey?)

-Musickid

Ps, there is more to me than what's in this post, but typing on an iPod is difficult...

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
In my newness, I have failed to find the edit button, I apologize for awkward, and bad grammer. It is difficult to post/ write on such a small screen, again usually my grammer and wording is not so off. :) )

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community. We're a diverse group, as you can probably see from the wealth of different thread titles. It's good to have you here.

Sooooo.... look around and post wherever the subject strikes you. See ya :)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Don't you have a pencil?
I ain't got no pencil.
Where's your grammar?
She at home, and she ain't go no pencil neither.

Don't worry too much about grammar and focus on posting interesting stuff! Welcome to the forums.

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
xD hehe, will try my best, thanks kitty, skinny and point! :)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi and welcome to ADISC fellow musician. Glad to see that you worked up the courage to post. I think you'll find the first is the hardest. It's always nice to see music folk. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome!

I too love music and infact I am a member of a band that me and a friend made. He does the guitar, and I write the songs and am the singer! Its fun, we have a great time. I also love video games too.

Sorry the the rant.. anwways Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!

Little2Roo

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
Hey Musickid, I used to play the viola and violin. I say "used to" because it has been, oh..., a LONG time since I played. Would probably feel like starting all over if I picked one of them up now. Cello, how cool. Anyone else play a stringed instrument (classical instrument). We could put together a DL string quartet, maybe a little Mozart in diapers.

:smile1:Welcome to the group
MyWorld

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hehe, most definatly, I feel very welcomed :D, great to see so many musicians! Thanks spacemanben, babyjon and myworld!
:)

AmberApoptosis

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
welcome to adisc!
oh btw i dont think there is an edit button for anyone with under 20 posts

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Welcome to the site dude. I have an iPod touch too, you're right, it's really hard to type on it. And I'm one of the grammar sticklers here ;) I'm only slightly fatfingered and it's next to impossible to get my aim right when typing. Imagine how much worse it is when I'm shelling into my home network to remotely use my desktop PC. That's two passwords and a lot of tapping in between. :-/ (Yeah I'm a jailbreaker)

Can't say music is my life but at one point it was. I still keep up my ability to play the piano pretty well (I learn a *lot* of music by ear) and spent the summer discovering my taste for Metallica and DragonForce. Rumor has it that I can whistle in near-perfect accuracy the entire song "Through The Fire And The Flames." This past summer I organized a rock band for our Vacation Bible School program and we got resounding approval. Can't sing for the life of me though. Think, broken glass.

--Danny :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.