Status
Not open for further replies.

crash632

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi all!

A big shoutout from Singapore here!

I'm crash, 21 going on 22. I've been a DL since 5 but never really got into it till like 2002, when I began going on not-so-secret "diaper runs" to keep the stash well stocked till today.

I'm more of a DL but I do like to sleep with my pacifier too. My fave brands are Tena Slip Super (love the insta-dry layer!! :biggrin:) & a Jap diaper called Yawaraka Pantsu.

Scene interests aside, I do enjoy photography, going to gigs, playing games on PSP, watching Family Guy, and the odd intellectual conversation.

I suppose this is me in a nutshell!

Peace out :cool:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome to the site, always good to have new members, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi all!

A big shoutout from Singapore here!

I'm crash, 21 going on 22. I've been a DL since 5 but never really got into it till like 2002, when I began going on not-so-secret "diaper runs" to keep the stash well stocked till today.

I'm more of a DL but I do like to sleep with my pacifier too. My fave brands are Tena Slip Super (love the insta-dry layer!! :biggrin:) & a Jap diaper called Yawaraka Pantsu.

Scene interests aside, I do enjoy photography, going to gigs, playing games on PSP, watching Family Guy, and the odd intellectual conversation.

I suppose this is me in a nutshell!

Peace out :cool:
You sound pretty cool. Nice avatar; Stewie rocks. Although, I like Brian better. :) Welcome to ADISC, Crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.