• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Atira

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I apologise for the crudity of this this introduction post.
I don't communicate as well at times and introductions are usually something I'm horrible at.
I am very shy.

I like:
Pacifiers. I use one often; it is a recent thing I'm into. I find it helps at least somewhat with my canker sores.
I like being naked; I absolutely hate wearing clothes, and I only do when I have to, such as leaving to house to do arrends.
I love walking (when it's warm).
I enjoy music; movies, and gaming. I have Nintendo Switch, and I do occasionally PC gaming.
I enjoy Mario Kart, Splatoon, and Zelda: Breath Of The WIld.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos, Edgewater and Deleted member 66129
Atira said:
I apologise for the crudity of this this introduction post.
I don't communicate as well at times and introductions are usually something I'm horrible at.
I am very shy.

I like:
Pacifiers. I use one often; it is a recent thing I'm into. I find it helps at least somewhat with my canker sores.
I like being naked; I absolutely hate wearing clothes, and I only do when I have to, such as leaving to house to do arrends.
I love walking (when it's warm).
I enjoy music; movies, and gaming. I have Nintendo Switch, and I do occasionally PC gaming.
I enjoy Mario Kart, Splatoon, and Zelda: Breath Of The WIld.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Hello

Welcome and be welcome to ADISC!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome aboard đź‘‹

Welcome from the Netherlands.