• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

babydave611

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi! :) I'm new here. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, I look forward to talking with anyone who shares my interest in diapers and such,

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Lumos and Angelapinks
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find ADISC a great place to discuss diapers and such.

We like to get to know people a little better - not just their like of diapers - so do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?

Reactions: babydave611
BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find ADISC a great place to discuss diapers and such.

We like to get to know people a little better - not just their like of diapers - so do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
When I'm not at work, I love the outdoors, especially in the fall. I like to walk trails and be near water. I like movies and video games. I'm into lots of different types of music and play guitar. I especially like blues/jazz and classic rock.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Angelapinks
Welcome Dave!

Reactions: babydave611 and Angelapinks
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: Angelapinks and babydave611
Welcome to the padded fun!

Welcome babydave611! I'm sure you'll love this site almost as much as your diapers!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Kittyinpink said:
Welcome babydave611! I'm sure you'll love this site almost as much as your diapers!
Thanks Kittyinpink! That's a lot of love! :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Reactions: littlefun
Welcome Dave! Glad to have you here.

PNW509Little said:
Welcome Dave! Glad to have you here.
Thanks PNW509Little! :)

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a degreed musician playing organ, piano and various keyboards.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a degreed musician playing organ, piano and various keyboards.
Thanks dogboy. I almost majored in film scoring at Berklee College of Music in Boston, but it didn't happen (long story).

Reactions: dogboy
babydave611 said:
Thanks dogboy. I almost majored in film scoring at Berklee College of Music in Boston, but it didn't happen (long story).
I think Berklee has an excellent school for modern music, etc. I had to learn about workstation keyboards, sequencing and sound systems on my own years ago but it was very rewarding. Now I take it all for granted.

babydave611 said:
I'm into lots of different types of music and play guitar. I especially like blues/jazz and classic rock.
Howdy there, fellow padded musician!
Welcome here, Dave.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Howdy there, fellow padded musician!
Welcome here, Dave.
Thanks Abdlchriscrinkle! :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome! You have come to the right place to meet people who are interested in diapers.

Thanks oreobaby89! :)

Back