• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find ADISC a great place to discuss diapers and such.

We like to get to know people a little better - not just their like of diapers - so do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?

babydave611

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find ADISC a great place to discuss diapers and such.

We like to get to know people a little better - not just their like of diapers - so do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
When I'm not at work, I love the outdoors, especially in the fall. I like to walk trails and be near water. I like movies and video games. I'm into lots of different types of music and play guitar. I especially like blues/jazz and classic rock.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a degreed musician playing organ, piano and various keyboards.

babydave611

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a degreed musician playing organ, piano and various keyboards.
Thanks dogboy. I almost majored in film scoring at Berklee College of Music in Boston, but it didn't happen (long story).

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks dogboy. I almost majored in film scoring at Berklee College of Music in Boston, but it didn't happen (long story).
I think Berklee has an excellent school for modern music, etc. I had to learn about workstation keyboards, sequencing and sound systems on my own years ago but it was very rewarding. Now I take it all for granted.