• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm Dan. I'm 18, and have just finished my A-Levels. Im nervously waiting for the results :graduate:

I'm really into my computers. I have my dell's two apples (one from early 1990's!). My desk has been compared to that of the star trek bridge. I also love my gadgets, i have something for everything (PDA, iphone, remote controll lighting in my room, remote controlled webcam, fileserver pc, etc), and im getting into cars and motorbikes. Driving is the best, even though I only have a fiesta! Diapers have always facinated me, I remember never really wanting to give them up when I was younger.
Other than that, I enjoy travelling (mainly around the UK, but I have been to New York a few times). I look forward to exploring the community:detective3

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to Adisc!

Good luck with your results! I got my scottish results on wednesday and I'm glad the wait is over. I can empathise with you on that one!

You sound like a busy bee with all your technological stuff :) I tend to prefer sailing myself!

Welcome to adisc, take a look around, check out our wiki and generally have a good time :)

Make sure you read the rules as well before you get too post happy. It's always nice to make a good impression, as you've done so far with your excellent introduction :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi, I'm Dan. I'm 18, and have just finished my A-Levels. Im nervously waiting for the results :graduate:

I'm really into my computers. I have my dell's two apples (one from early 1990's!). My desk has been compared to that of the star trek bridge. I also love my gadgets, i have something for everything (PDA, iphone, remote controll lighting in my room, remote controlled webcam, fileserver pc, etc), and im getting into cars and motorbikes. Driving is the best, even though I only have a fiesta! Diapers have always facinated me, I remember never really wanting to give them up when I was younger.
Other than that, I enjoy travelling (mainly around the UK, but I have been to New York a few times). I look forward to exploring the community:detective3

Oh, my word. I can already think of some people you will get on with, with their process controlled/monitored fridges and multi-boxes running all manner of OS, their basements full of bots scurrying hither and yon, hosting online things and keeping the dust down.

Just a Fiesta??

2009-Ford-Fiesta-X-Games.jpg

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
/fapfap to the rally Fiesta!

Welcome aboard, and don't dig on your car :p

As the local procyon has shown, they have a good foundation :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am unaware of any bad Fiestas. Man has Ford in Europe ever had its act together compared to the American parent!! (Except for the bizarre situation of the English/German Capri 2.8i /3 litre ghia being simultaneously made... no more bizarre I suppose than 351 Clevelands and 351 Windsors made at the same time...)

2.8i
images

3.0 Ghia
images

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love your username. It's so unique!

Anyways, welcome to ADISC. Have a nice stay. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.