• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendryl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Private
'lo all. FoxOfStyx here, as probably guessed by my username!

Anyway, just introducing myself (for among other reasons, to get rid of that nasty banner up the top :p) to the board. 21yo male, kid at heart (aren't we all.. :eek:)

Hang around in a few babyfur IRC rooms, and although never having tried diapers, am interested by the culture and thought I'd get to see what goes on! And maybe get involved in some of the discussions.

Well, that's me. Will reply to posts requiring replies :)

Cheers
FoS

And just to expand on that!

Currently studying chemistry at uni, hoping to ultimately end up in pharmaceuticals. Always been a huge interest of mine.
Huge metalhead, into the more extreme end of the spectrum - black, death, etc etc. That, and early british progressive/psychadelic rock - how can you _not_ love that sort of stuff!
Been playing both guitar and bass guitar for about a year now, getting on but still pretty atrocious. Practise makes perfect, I guess :sweatdrop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Welcome to ADISC, FoxOfStyx! Glad you decided to join the forum - we talk about pretty much everything here.

There is a babyfur/littlefur board you might be interested in checking out, and the off topic board is always buzzing with lots of different discussions.

Don't be afraid to look around! :smile:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
'lo all. FoxOfStyx here, as probably guessed by my username!

Anyway, just introducing myself (for among other reasons, to get rid of that nasty banner up the top :p) to the board. 21yo male, kid at heart (aren't we all.. :eek:)

Hang around in a few babyfur IRC rooms, and although never having tried diapers, am interested by the culture and thought I'd get to see what goes on! And maybe get involved in some of the discussions.

Well, that's me. Will reply to posts requiring replies :)

Cheers
FoS

And just to expand on that!

Currently studying chemistry at uni, hoping to ultimately end up in pharmaceuticals. Always been a huge interest of mine.
Huge metalhead, into the more extreme end of the spectrum - black, death, etc etc. That, and early british progressive/psychadelic rock - how can you _not_ love that sort of stuff!
Been playing both guitar and bass guitar for about a year now, getting on but still pretty atrocious. Practise makes perfect, I guess :sweatdrop:

This is a very good intro thread! We have made a good start in getting to know one another, you and ADISC... As to me, I also like the mid-late 60's psychedelia, protometal, and some early metal... my first rock concert was Sabbath, Heaven and Hell :D, my most recent metal concertwas Motorhead (twice) but in the last few years, the standout concerts were Tull, Rush, and Waters (Pink Floyd.) Protometal is my name for the stuff that wasn't quite metal yet but was on its way: Purple, Rainbow, Zeppelin and the like.

What inspired you into chem? Things like glycerine + potassium permanganate at an early age? :D

Last edited:
B

Butterfly Mage

I think chemistry is really cool! I always liked prog rock too. My favorite bands of that era are Yes and The Doors. Welcome!

Tendryl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Private
Butterfly Mage: Yeah, Yes is awesome :worshippy: Probably my favourite of the 'big' bands, alongside Pink Floyd (of course).

What got me into chem? Absolutely no idea! Had an awesome science teacher in early highschool, which probably helped - but I've somewhat of a knack for that sorta stuff, not to blow my own trumpet ;) Highly logical and all that jazz.

I think I'll get to like this forum, what with the diversity and people with a decent grasp of the English language! The latter is quite refreshing!

Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll catch up with a good few of you around the forum :)

(and good to hear it was a decent intro, was wondering if it was going to be adequate!)

Status
Not open for further replies.