• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey everyone 21 year old DL from the UK here looking to make some new friends that I can be myself with for a change :smile:

Apart from diapers I love playing football, or soccer if you like, reading, astronomy, generally being a science geek, and listening to music amongst other stuff. I recently went back to college and I hope to go to university within the next couple of years to study Mathematics :cool:

F

Falkio

Welcome to the forum Arlikra! Glad to hear you like the sciences. You'll find us to be an interesting group. Please enjoy your stay. *hands the blue pill*

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site! :)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hi argonlithiumpotassiumradium!

Now I'm going to confuse your name and Akira's.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hellos..
welcome to adisc
enjoy
and that stuffs :sweatdrop:

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Dash's first thought before opening the thread:
Now I'm going to confuse your name and Akira's.
Nonetheless, greetings from "up there" ^^,
Hope you have a blast posting with us.
Which you will; it's a really friendly place to be...
But I swear to god, if you piss any of us off... :p

D.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I've loved it so far and everybody does seem really friendly and it seems like quite an active place which is good. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome! :thumbsup: :smile:

E

Elli

To Arlikra, Hello! From Elli. :p Hehehe, now I resurrected your welcome thread too. Hope I'm not breaking any rules though. I'd better be good now!

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
:D No rule breaking, pretty sure you can post in any open thread you like :tongueout:

And thanks for making me laugh! :smile:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Yay Elli made the samdbox bigger to pway in!

Status
Not open for further replies.