• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretluver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi, I have been a diaper lover for most of my life. Recently I have been exploring more into being an adult baby. I am a male but find it fun to dress as a baby girl. With cute onesies and my new binkie it makes me feel special. I am getting more active in the community and hoping to meet new friends

secretluver said:
Hi, I have been a diaper lover for most of my life. Recently I have been exploring more into being an adult baby. I am a male but find it fun to dress as a baby girl. With cute onesies and my new binkie it makes me feel special. I am getting more active in the community and hoping to meet new friends

Hi and welcome to the site. I think you'll find a number of members who identify in similar ways. So that we get to know you a little better, what sort of things do you do for fun aside from diapers? I'm a professional musician, so I enjoy music, but I'm also a writer of stories which I find enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back