• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphony

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello everyone :)
I've finally come to accept my interest in diapers after reading about many of the experiences on here.
I have a muscle degeneration disease and require leg braces and crutches to get around. Recently I've been using a wheelchair more.
My disability has played a role in me becoming a diaper lover. It's been hard for me to make it to the bathroom at night, so I've tried many different options including an external catheter, bedside urinal, and of course, diapers. I soon grew to really like diapers both sexually and as a way of comfort. Nothing better than feeling comfy and padded up in my chair. :)
I have multiple hobbies that my disability doesn't stop me from doing. I'm a classical pianist (my legs are just strong enough to use the pedals) I've been playing all my life and learned classical music before any language. I mainly practice music from the great romantics, I have several Chopin, Liszt, and Rachmaninoff pieces learned. Aside from that, I like to write letters, cook, and read.
I look forward to meeting all the great people on here :)
-Symphony

Last edited:
Symphony said:
I've finally come to accept my interest in diapers after reading about many of the experiences on here.
I have a muscle degeneration disease and require leg braces and crutches to get around. Recently I've been using a wheelchair more.
My disability has played a role in me becoming a diaper lover. It's been hard for me to make it to the bathroom at night, so I've tried many different options including an external catheter, bedside urinal, and of course, diapers. I soon grew to really like diapers both sexually and as a way of comfort. Nothing better than feeling comfy and padded up in my chair. :)
I have multiple hobbies that my disability doesn't stop me from doing. I'm a classical pianist (my legs are just strong enough to use the pedals) I've been playing all my life and learned classical music before any language. I mainly practice music from the great romantics, I have several Chopin, Liszt, and Rachmaninoff pieces learned. Aside from that, I like to write letters, cook, and read.
-Symphony

Hey Symphony,
Welcome, this is the right place for diaper related things... Although I'm here to get information and advice on incontinence it definitely can help with a lot of other things, I'm also really into music, I play the violin and the piano but I've never gotten the chance to learn music theory, I play by ear. I used to be in the school orchestra and choir and I really enjoyed that. It's good to see you seem to be active and about, I have a relative with spina befida who still gets around with braces and crutches. If you have any questions regarding diapers this forum has a lot of info, I myself have diapers 24/7 since I was really small, don't remember an undiapered day, I'm at college at the moment studying my way through.
It's nice that your sharing your hobbies it's not something I've seen on this forum.
Good luck with your future posts!
mia-

Symphony said:

Welcome aboard!

Los Angeles seems to be a very fertile ground for classical musicians, a good number of the friends I have in that area do something in that field!

I see you're also into cooking, what kind of recipes do you like the most?

Symphony said:
-Symphony

Ah, we are kindred spirits. I have my degree in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, but recently, I bought a Yamaha Avant Grand N2. My goal was to learn some of the great Romantic pieces by composers like Chopin and others. I've learned several of the Nocturnes recently and am working on a number of the Preludes. No. 3 in G major is a challenge, but it's coming. I also recently learned Sibelius's "Romance" which is a fun piece to play.

I'm glad you can still play piano and that your muscle condition hasn't affected your hands. I now have degenerative arthritis, and playing octaves and some other things can really hurt. Mendelssohn's "The Huntsman" hurts my hands, but it's fun to play.

Good luck to you and I hope your muscles don't degenerate any further, or at least, that it slows down.

Interesting.

My college girlfriend some years back was 20 when I met her. She, too, wore leg braces to get around with her arm crutches. Her condition was childhood polio. She wore a diaper
always at night and often if she was away for a time and toilets were not handy or accessible. She, too, confided to me about her diaper 'feelings' -- once our relationship was solid
and she had absolute trust. There was the usual taboo, stigma and even shame associated with this...but privately, she became a DL in some very appealing ways !

Musically...she was a rather accomplished harpist. I loved that...made her look angelic to me when she practiced at home in just her T-shirt, diaper-rubber pants and the leg braces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back