Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey everyone my name is Ashley I am 19.
I have been a bedwetter most of my life though I have mostly grown out of it i use it as an excuse to still wear diapers at night at least. I work full time in the wonderful world of retail so I need a good warm diaper most nights when I get home.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Ah, then you want to check out http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=967 re warm diapers... Hallo and welcome... More Illinoians... Welcome to you. Please feel free to explore all our forums, including administrative stuff, where you'll find all sorts of tips on our forum features, not to mention the Moo wall, which says a lot about the site as well as its founder and chief administrator.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I work in retail too! Isn't it almost, not quite, sort of not wonderful?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome to the forums, goodnitesgirl!:smile: Can I assume from your username that Goodnites are your favorite diaper? Both my kids work in retail and they're always telling me about their experiences, both good and bad. Retail in itself doesn't sound too awfully bad. It's just certain customers with nasty attitudes that seem to be a real pain to deal with.

~Pramrider

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
meh. retail isn't all that bad. especially in an airport... makes the whole experience more intense XD

anyhoo, welcome to the forums goodnitesgirl.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
all slave to the retail gods!
welcome and i think you'll find this place a good distraction to your everyday 9-5. if you need any help with anything or want to get to know people pretty well you can always check out the flashchat (http://www.adisc.org/forum/misc.php?do=flashchat). hope to see you around.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Nice, nice, very nice. Cool excuse, I know a girl who uses that same excuse to wear diapers. Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here, and hope to see you around some, please do not be too shy to post.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to the forums, goodnitesgirl!:smile: Can I assume from your username that Goodnites are your favorite diaper? Both my kids work in retail and they're always telling me about their experiences, both good and bad. Retail in itself doesn't sound too awfully bad. It's just certain customers with nasty attitudes that seem to be a real pain to deal with.

~Pramrider
yeah retail isnt all bad> I have moved on from goodnites for the most part but wore them for bedwetting for many years and even though they are not a great diaper they are pretty cute and since I can't fit into anything smaller they still have a soft place in my heart

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah retail isnt all bad> I have moved on from goodnites for the most part but wore them for bedwetting for many years and even though they are not a great diaper they are pretty cute and since I can't fit into anything smaller they still have a soft place in my heart
WHILE i stopped actually bedwetting about.. hmm 5 years ago (im 18 1/2 currently) yeah yor idea of 'daper preferences is pretty similar to mine

but as all of the others have said... WELCOME!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.