• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paddedbee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
My padded life has mostly been spent working in the healthcare system.
Due to surgery, I may be home indefinitely. I live in the country and love the outdoors. During our Canadian winter cold spells, I like to play PC games like Call of Duty etc...or hike the trails with my dog. My interests include swimming, playing guitar, piano and gardening. I like to stay dry while searching for new incontinence aids and special clothing, buying online and share ideas on how to stay cozy..
With a high metabolism, i get cold fast so I prefer fleece, flannel, thick cotton fabrics..in athletic wear, especially snap crotch body shirts. I hope to get to know some of you, so let's be calm and diaper on!
Cheers! :)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello paddedbee and welcome to the group.

paddedbee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
thanks... I am so happy to meet others the use diapers...Up until last year, ... I have been living a secret life and hiding my golden leakage. lol

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
Bee's! o.o I'm scared of bee's!

Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy!

paddedbee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
In real life.. all my life I have been called bee..my parents always told me to bee nice, bee kind, bee dry!

RDBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC! It's nice to meet you.

paddedbee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Thanks.. I look forward to being part of it all..

Tazenda

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome :) I'm in Canada as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.