• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Greetings/Introductions - ADISC's Most Diversified Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
You say you're....{yawn}...tired of repeat threads in some of the forums these days? Here's the cure for you - the "Greetings/Introductions" forum! With each new member's introduction (as well as re-intros from seasoned members) comes varied interests that no doubt you have in common and can discuss at length. You'll find greeting/intro threads may be posted in great length or just in a couple lines, but either way they're always unique, diversified, and as individual as the member behind the thread. Too, with the constant stream of new members coming in there's never a shortage of greetings threads for you to post in. So, if you suffer from boredom over rehashed topics and want to participate in some that are new, fresh, and interesting, go immediately to the "Greetings/Introductions" forum and I can almost guarantee you'll never be bored on ADISC again!;):D

In all seriousness, if you do long for some different discussions, this is one of best forums on ADISC to find something different to discuss. Each new person has interests that are different from other newbies, yet are no doubt common with several existing members. Plenty of room for interesting discussions on these common likes, and dislikes as well.:thumbsup:

~Pramrider

S

soren456

Do you think old members should re-introduce themselves?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Do you think old members should re-introduce themselves?
I think it's a great idea for established members to do! It's been a while since we had some re-intros by older members. Not long after ADISC started up, if I recall correctly. Moo re-introducing himself told me about interests he has that I had forgotten about over time. Newer members all see each others intros and get to know a little about each other at the very start, but it takes a good while for them to know something about all the older members, if they ever get to know them at all.

~Pramrider

Role
Private
I'd re-introduce myself.

I'm sure my last two (or three if you count the domain changeover) have been lost in annals of the interwebs. So a lot of the newer members don't know a lot about me, and quite a sizable handful of the regulars too.

But I'm a pretty scruffy sort of guy, nothing really interesting to report on, methinks. :p

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd re-introduce myself.

I'm sure my last two (or three if you count the domain changeover) have been lost in annals of the interwebs. So a lot of the newer members don't know a lot about me, and quite a sizable handful of the regulars too.

But I'm a pretty scruffy sort of guy, nothing really interesting to report on, methinks. :p
Actually, now you've said that I don't think I really know anything about you. :/ hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.