• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Wisconsin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungNRebellious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Other
Hi, my name is Jesse and I'm a grungy punk 90s kid from Eau Claire, Wisconsin just trying to find his place in life right now. I've been into diapers since I was a little kid (Like 4), I've always had an odd fascination. I'm more of a Diaper Lover than an Adult Baby but I indulge both sides of the spectrum. I'm okay with being both wet (I LOVE the feeling of a soggy diaper smushin warmly between my thighs <3) and messy (I know a good amount of people are not into this, I can respect that. But -I- love it ;p)

Some of my hobbies outside of the obvious infantalism and diaper stuff are: Playing Acoustic Guitar and Electric Bass, Skateboarding, Drawing (I used to do furry commissions), Writing, Reading Books and Manga, Watching Anime, Listening to Music (It's like my religion), Watching Movies (Mostly Comedies and I'm a huuuuge horror movie fanatic), Hiking/Camping (I wanna try this diapered!), Filming, Ghosthunting/Paranormal Stuff, and I love to party! [removed]

Anyways I'm hoping to make some friends and maybe meet some people nearby. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jesse and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

YoungNRebellious said:
Hi, my name is Jesse and I'm a grungy punk 90s kid from Eau Claire, Wisconsin just trying to find his place in life right now. I've been into diapers since I was a little kid (Like 4), I've always had an odd fascination. I'm more of a Diaper Lover than an Adult Baby but I indulge both sides of the spectrum. I'm okay with being both wet (I LOVE the feeling of a soggy diaper smushin warmly between my thighs <3) and messy (I know a good amount of people are not into this, I can respect that. But -I- love it ;p)

Some of my hobbies outside of the obvious infantalism and diaper stuff are: Playing Acoustic Guitar and Electric Bass, Skateboarding, Drawing (I used to do furry commissions), Writing, Reading Books and Manga, Watching Anime, Listening to Music (It's like my religion), Watching Movies (Mostly Comedies and I'm a huuuuge horror movie fanatic), Hiking/Camping (I wanna try this diapered!), Filming, Ghosthunting/Paranormal Stuff, and I love to party! [removed]

Anyways I'm hoping to make some friends and maybe meet some people nearby. :)

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, keyboards my instrument. I also enjoy writing. My latest contribution to this site is "The House at the End of the Road".

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening and Welcome.
I am over in New Hampshire.
I myself like Manga and Anime.
I am an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Yes. I am in diapers 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back