• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Washington (state)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kart126

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I’m KartDL from northwest Washington (close to the Canadian border). I’m a recent college grad and just moved to the area.

I’m very outdoorsy, I love to hike, snowboard/ski, and play just about any sport. Im very excited to explore all the beautiful areas in Washington after having moved from one of the dullest parts of the country.

I’ve been a lurker in this community for quite awhile, and thought it was time to introduce myself. Have a nice day if you end up reading this!

Reactions: Lumos, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater, kart126 and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome from your neighbour to the north

Reactions: Edgewater and kart126
welcome

Reactions: kart126
Welcome, @kart126--to the site and to the area. I expect we're not far from each other. I grew up in Seattle and lived on the outskirts until about eight years ago, then decided I needed a little more space. I do definitely miss the Seattle ABDL scene (munches and other meetups are rare in the top left corner of the State), but in most other respects it was a positive change. There's definitely a lot to see and do around here. It's a great place for outdoor activities.

Anyway, I hope you find the site fun and helpful! :)

Last edited:
kart126 said:
Hi everyone, I’m KartDL from northwest Washington (close to the Canadian border). I’m a recent college grad and just moved to the area.

I’m very outdoorsy, I love to hike, snowboard/ski, and play just about any sport. Im very excited to explore all the beautiful areas in Washington after having moved from one of the dullest parts of the country.

I’ve been a lurker in this community for quite awhile, and thought it was time to introduce myself. Have a nice day if you end up reading this!
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Welcome, KartDL, from Canada!

Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this wonderful World of ADOSC! A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hi yea we are down south a little in Snohomish County in Everett

kart126 said:

Washington is a beautiful place my wife and I will be travelling there from Australia at the end of the year (we are flying into Vancouver BC). From one newbie to another welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back