Greetings from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xolani

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hey there. I'm new here and I'm from the UK. I'm borderlining between a TB and an AB (I'm 18 but still consider myself more of a teenager. :p )

I've been interested in diapers and stuff since around the time I hit puberty, but wasn't able to act on it very much until more recently. I also like dressing up in baby clothes apart from just diapers too, but I wouldn't turn it into a total lifestyle if you get me.

Also of interest, I'm a furry (which makes me a babyfur :p ) and as the subject says, I'm from the UK.

I can't think of much else to say right now so I'll leave it there and see if anyone has any questions.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hehe nice to meet you im a tb but im not a babyfur -_________-
but welcome and enjoy yourself here

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Your TB till you are 20, IMO.

Hiya. Welcome to the site. Try to get involved, it really helps. And don't feel afraid to ask questions yourself.

Care to tell us a bit more about yourself., hobbies etc?

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hiya! Woop Woop England! Im a tb too, I think a lot of people are like you: they like it but wouldn't have it as a complete lifestyle, like me. Anyway, enjoy this site, and yeah, join in as much as poss. I hope you get a lot out of this site. :)

Xolani

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Care to tell us a bit more about yourself., hobbies etc?
Well, I've got a big interest in computers for one, and I'm a coder. I like gaming a lot, too, and I'm also an environmentalist, and I like nature a lot, especially marine life. I read a lot, and I also write when I have the time. I'm also a musician (I play the synthesiser) when I get a chance to as well.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yay enviormentalist hehe my science class called me th o rtree hugger cause i got kicked out of my class for tlaking about / ranting about global warming =D

E

Error404

Hurrah! Another Englander! Welcome to ADISC, glad to have you with us! If you're comfortable with saying such, just WHERE in England? Nothing TOO specific. Hell, even your nearest BIG town?

Xolani

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hurrah! Another Englander! Welcome to ADISC, glad to have you with us! If you're comfortable with saying such, just WHERE in England? Nothing TOO specific. Hell, even your nearest BIG town?
Liverpool at the moment. Probably moving somewhere else in a year or two, though.

L

lpoolboy

Yay - another Liverbird like me!!
J

Welcome to the boards - hope you have a good time here.
J
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Another from one from the north!

Bloomin' heck!
Lol...Liverpool isn't quite "the north", is it? At least I've been a lot further north in England less than two weeks ago...think about Carlisle, or Newcastle! :tongueout: or the Lake District...many trees to hug there! :D

Anyway, Xolani, welcome to the site. Post around and get to know people...even those from "the south" like Mickal :eek:

Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
nah it rained all day and night yesterday... not expecting btr today either
Sounds about right - when I was in Scotland earlier this year, the day usually started out with dark grey clouds and rain, then the rain stopped by noon and the skies cleared up by the afternoon, making for a really sunny and enjoyable evening.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.