• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from The Netherlands!

Ares

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

Resurrection of an old account
I'm Ares (not my real name) from The Netherlands. Yesterday I decided to create an account here. I had some trouble receiving the account verification e-mail so I tried using a different email address. It was then when I found out I already created an account years ago as the e-mail address was already in use. (Sorry mods/admins, I do have two accounts now on this website).

More about me
Currently i'm 27 years old and I live together with my boyfriend (yes, I'm gay) in a region called the: 'Bollenstreek'.
My boyfriend's happens to be an ABDL as well. We got to know each other when we both visited the same ABDL-meeting in Amsterdam. (I really miss going to meetings due to Covid-19)

Hobbies
I started playing electric guitar when I was 13 years old. I'm really into metal (almost all sub-genres). I don't really like to brag about my skills, but I think I'm a decent player. ^^

I'm also a gamer. I have a Nintendo Switch, and right now I'm playing Pokemon Shield a lot as the new DLC just released.

Furthermore I like sports, I'm thinking of going to the gym again, but right now all I do is some running every now and then.

AB/DL
I have been 'interested' in diapers as long as I can remember. When I became older and my sexuality started to develop, an 'intriguing object' kinda became a fetish. As a teen this wasn't the easiest thing to deal with. I mean... wearing diapers... that's not the definition of cool right?

I spend a lot of time on (Dutch) online forums. In my begin 20's I decided to take the very scary step of meeting other ABDL's and visiting ABDL-meetings. The only thing I regret about this, is that I didn't do it earlier. I have made a lot of friends in the scene. Even been on vacation with some a couple of times.

I would say I'm a DL with a tad bit of AB-feelings. The AB-side feels kinda optional for me. And when I'm in 'little mood' I'm a mix of different age aspects. (A rebellious teen who likes to drink from his sippy cup while wearing a cute onesie).
I also like some BDSM-light stuff. Especially bondage is something I like in combination with diapers. I really like ending up in a situation where you have no other option but using your diaper for what it's made for. (I recently ordered a straitjacket :D)

Socials
I'm pretty active on social media. I'm active on:
Tumblr
Fetlife
Instagram
Twitter
abdl.link

Ps
Sorry if I made grammar and/or spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language of course.

Let me know if you have any questions ^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avi8tor and Angelapinks
Welcome and happy you're here!! Great intro! My father's family was originally from Holland. Great place!! Great people!!🐹🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Reactions: Angelapinks
Jay1965 said:
Hi Ares, good to see you here too (I’m also on the Dutch abdlz site)

Jay
Thank you! I did recognize your profile picture and nickname :)

Paddy2020 said:
Welcome and happy you're here!! Great intro! My father's family was originally from Holland. Great place!! Great people!!🐹🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Thank you for your kind words! And cool to hear you have Dutch blood! You ain't much if you ain't Dutch :p
🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Reactions: Ratso and Angelapinks
Have a city in Holland named after my family

Reactions: Angelapinks and Ares
Welcome Ares! Glad to see you here too. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Ares
Welcome here to Ares!!
I'am from Netherlands to (HIHI)

Berth btw on the dutch forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: kruimeltje and Angelapinks
Back