Greetings from the Carolinas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaPaddedGamecock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Whats up ya'll I just joined and I'm super excited to be here on this site. My nickname is Lil Bill and I'm a diaper lover. I started wearing again when I was in my teenage years and i've been padded ever since. I'm currently enrolled in university and am trying to adapt to wearing my diapers here. I look forward to contributing to this site and expanding my love of diapers.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome Lil Bill! We have a few others here from the Carolinas. What sort of things do you like to do when not padded or when you're in class?

MegaPaddedGamecock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love to be outside in any way possible. Most favorite: Golf. I also play video games but not all the time.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Not too many golfers here as I recall. Gentlemen?

MegaPaddedGamecock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Golf is a sport that few play and even fewer master. My dad always took me golfing growing up so I kept up with the hobby and i'll probably play for the rest of my life.

frodo

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Golf is not a sport. It's a game. Sports have offensive and defensive components.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Golf is not a sport. It's a game. Sports have offensive and defensive components.

Sports are about conflicts With golf you have conflicts mostly with yourself but also the elements and the terrain of the course.

M

Maxx

Golf is a sport that few play and even fewer master. My dad always took me golfing growing up so I kept up with the hobby and i'll probably play for the rest of my life.

Took it up during my days as a salesman. It could be said that I play a pretty good game of "customer golf". I hit straight, so I'm rarely holding up play looking for lost balls, but I can't putt well enough to beat anyone. I prefer more physically demanding sports, but still play now and then.

A related note: Maxx Junior introduced me to frisbee golf perhaps a decade ago. Just as challenging, and a lot less expensive to play regularly. We have several courses < 10 miles away.

DrumMajor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love to golf! If only I could shoot an 18-hole round lower than 100 :wallbash:

DrumMajor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Double bogeys constantly!!
Hahaha double bogeys are like par for me. I'll average maybe 4 pars a round and have only gotten one birdie in the 20 or so rounds I've ever played, and that was a lucky hole-out from 150 yards. Just have to keep spending some time on the driving range

M

Maxx

Par? Par for me is finishing with the same number of balls I started with.

SakiKirisima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Welcome, and Nice to meet you.
The fact that you were DL since I was a teenager, I was very sympathetic.
That who can let the future a variety of talk, I am very tuned!

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I played some golf when I was a kid. I haven't played in a long time now. I was always thrilled when I got the ball through the clown face at the end of the course :)

(In case someone doesn't get the reference - I am referring to miniature golf - I never played 'adult' golf.)

Status
Not open for further replies.