Greetings from the Butterfly Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Butterfly Mage

Well... what can I say about myself?

I'm a Wiccan. I work in law enforcement (as a civilan employee of the Department of Corrections), and I am in a committed relationship with my domestic partner. I'm a big fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and was sad to see it go off the air. I like Second Life, even though all I do on it is chat. I'd say I lean a *little* towards "furry" if you can call wanting a butterfly costume being a furry (since insects aren't particularly furry). I'm an abuse survivor but I've had a lot of therapy so I do okay most of the time. I wrote a book once but it flopped, so it's a good thing I have a real job! :)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
welcome!

glad to see another member, great intro btw.

I hope to see you'll stick around!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome Butterfly Mage!:smile: From one (ex)Baltimorean to another I hope you enjoy being here. What side of town do you hail from? I was born and grew up on the west side in what's now some of the most crime and drug infested neighborhoods the city has.:frown:

Hmmm.....don't know about furry butterflies, but I have seen furry(fuzzy) moths before.:D Hope you'll make yourself at home and post around. Maybe even get to tell me how things are in my old hometown of Balmer.;)

~Pramrider

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Olay!
Don't generally see many Wiccan Law enforcers, although you'd see even less Amish ones.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
OMG!!! COOL!!! You are Wiccan!!! Nice to meet you.

B

Butterfly Mage

Thanks for the welcome, guys :)

Pram - I live pretty close to the Hamden "Avenue". It's a cool neighborhood that's gotten more gay-tolerant over the years.

Hypnotoad -Nope... Not too many Wiccans in law enforcement. There is at least one other Wiccan, however. She works at Central Booking.

Weswissa - Do you also practice the Craft?

Thanks again :)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Pram - I live pretty close to the Hamden "Avenue". It's a cool neighborhood that's gotten more gay-tolerant over the years.
Ahhh......I used to go through Hampden everyday on the bus back in the late '60s, being a student at Poly. It's been one of the more stable neighborhoods of the city.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.