• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Sydney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeddd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,
My name is Zeddd.

I'm a rather new DL and have been wearing on and off since high school. I am in IT and love all things computers and gaming. I like fishing and outdoors as well. I've been looking at this site for a couple of days and the community seems very nice and respectful. I'm looking for support and advise from the community and hopefully one day be able to do the same for others 😄.

Cheers,
Zeddd

Welcome zeddd! I see you have already been active on the site - that's great! The more you participate, the more you get out of this community. We have a lot of mates from Down Under so I'm sure you will make lots of friends here! Enjoy!

zeddd said:
Hello everyone,
My name is Zeddd.

I'm a rather new DL and have been wearing on and off since high school. I am in IT and love all things computers and gaming. I like fishing and outdoors as well. I've been looking at this site for a couple of days and the community seems very nice and respectful. I'm looking for support and advise from the community and hopefully one day be able to do the same for others ��.

Cheers,
Zeddd

Have you heard an airline called QANTAS? o.o

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back