• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from south yorkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperfish

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello everyone. This is my first time creating an account with ADISC although i've been aware of it for a long time.
I suppose the social side of ABDL has always made me feel uncomfortable. but i'm coming around to it now and i'm looking forward to talking to like-minded people.

I'm a 27 year old man (Adult Baby) living in South Yorkshire. I have a fiancee who is aware of it but doesn't participate.

really looking forward to becoming a part of the community!

Pamperfish

Hello pamperfish and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

no problem at all.

my main hobby at the moment is gaming, that's mainly due to lack of funds though. when i'm more financially comfortable i'd like to go back to a gym or a martial arts club of some kind.

i can't think of much else to say at the moment! i'm sure it will all out when the time is right. thanks so much for being so welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back