Greetings From Snowy Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby
Hello all – Mikey here. I have always had trouble with applying the phrase “adult baby” to myself as I am really an “adult child”. My child alter ego is a smart but wily five year old boy who is not even close to being potty trained. In that my (imaginary) parents are from Gen X this doesn’t pose a problem as they don’t believe in pushing me (they’re philosophy is “let him wear diapers”). In real life I am a college educated (two degrees, a BS and BFA) twenty something (almost thirty something!) paramedic working for a fire department on the south side of the Denver Metro area. I am currently single and would be interested in finding a mommy or daddy to share my second childhood with. Real life hobbies include photography (thus my BFA) and tinkering with electronics. I have been involved with this community for almost fifteen years (when I got my first computer) and have watched it grow and in many ways become more mature. The good people on this board highlight the better part of the AB/DL community and that is why I decided join this board versus other boards. Peace!

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome! The people here are for the most part very friendly and easy-going. Just be careful on asking for a mommy or daddy on your first time out, unless you're just looking at RP. Why don't you get to know us for a bit?

What kind of electronics have you tinkered with?

Enjoy!

Role
Adult Baby
Oops! Didn't mean to imply that I was looking for a mommy or daddy here! Was just being conversational. Peace...

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No worries, a lot of people are looking for someone accepting. Some of us are lucky enough to have found someone! How's the weather in Colorado?

BearCub22

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome. You live in my Favorite state, by far. I've been there a handful of times and I do believe everytime I saw something original, and of course massive. I'm trying to make it to dillon for my b-day to hit the slopes. From the sounds of it you would enjoy some of thecreative stories on the finished stories thread. See ya around.

Status
Not open for further replies.