Greetings from old Germany - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximilian

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, I am still here…

I have been lurking around here for quite some time (since 2008). My first post was probably in 2010 in this thread. I really love some stories written here. As I am from Germany my written English is not so good, therefore I won’t be able to contribute with self-written stories. But I will start to give some constructive feedback.
Well this is my 8th post in 5 years. I hope to be a little more constructive the next years.

Your Max

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I am still here…

I have been lurking around here for quite some time (since 2008). My first post was probably in 2010 in this thread. I really love some stories written here. As I am from Germany my written English is not so good, therefore I won’t be able to contribute with self-written stories. But I will start to give some constructive feedback.
Well this is my 8th post in 5 years. I hope to be a little more constructive the next years.

Your Max
Welcome back Maximilian, it's great to see you! hope to see you more active and perhaps eventually there will come a day you feel confident enough to share some of your work, but I'm 100% sure the writers here will love to hear the feedback.

There are plenty of great conversations laying around too, so don't be afraid to jump into something and share your opinion. All the different viewpoints out there will only make our site stronger and better, and I'm sure you are an intelligent person with plenty to express.

Anyway, I hope this is the start of many active more years. ^_^

maximilian

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thank you gigglemuffinz for these very kind words. I’ll try my best to support the authors with constructive comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.