• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.

icndlokc

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, just introducing myself as the site requires so im not a lurker, lol. Live on the NW side of OKC. Anyone else out here?

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Welcome to adisc! I'm on the lower east side of the city.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey, just introducing myself as the site requires so im not a lurker, lol. Live on the NW side of OKC. Anyone else out here?

Yep, there are a few of us Okies on here. I'm on the western side of the State myself. But I know a lot of people on here that are in the OKC metro area. Nice to meet you.

whisko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yay! i'm just a little bit south of the south end of the city. i'm always happy to see more okies pop in. i wish i had the time to organize a munch or something :)

welcome icndlokc! if you are up for questions: are you medically incontinent? if so, due to what circumstances? in the military were you stationed in oklahoma city? anyway just curious, nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.