• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Mexico! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

espectro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!!

Finally I decided write my first presentation. :) My english are bad :( but I hope share some experiences about diapers from my country México. :)

Actually have 24 years old, male, and I am Diaper Lover.

Its all, i think... jejeje! :) Greetings!!!

shunbaby1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi
nice to meet you

Do you have any interest besides diapers, like what kinda of music do you like? or Movies? or something?

Welcome to ADISC. and hope you have fun

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello!!

Finally I decided write my first presentation. :) My english are bad :( but I hope share some experiences about diapers from my country México. :)

Hi and welcome to ADISC. I tried to learn French in high school and college, so I admire those who can write and speak in another language. Well done.

Noodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!!

Bienvenidos a ADISC :3

Voy escribir en espanol para que entiendes mejor comparado al ingles. No es que escribes el espanol mal pero creo que se hace mas facil
para ti para lear. Otra ves bienvenidos a nuestra communidad. Aqui si hablamos de los panales y de la vida de bebes adultos per tambien
los juntamos en otra formes menos de los panales. Porque no los dices mas de que tu haces como la musica, juegos, actividades y otra cosas para
que podimos conocerte mejor.

Espero que te diviertes aqui y haces muchos amigos :3

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet interesting new people here and find plenty of good topics to join in.

I recently visited Mexico for the first time and had a great time. It was beautiful on the coast. You also have a great selection of real adult diapers in the Wal-Mart! I have a package of Diapro I brought home.

Stay dry and happy!

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Que onda espectro I bienvenido a adisc. Como the daras cuenta la gente aqui es muy amistosa. Espero que the diviertas conociendo a otra gente con gustos parecidos.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, Welcome ! I'm from Mexico too
Que tal, este foro es excelente puedes encontrar de todo desde consejos hasta reviews, bienvenido !

Status
Not open for further replies.