• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Greetings from Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Hello to all! I'm obviously new to this site, and so far I am really glad I found it :D
I'm a 16 year old guy at the current residing in Maryland, and have for as long as i can remember enjoyed diapers, for whatever reason ^_^
My interest in diapers started roughly around the age of six, but really did not take off from there, as obviously there were little possible opportunities for me to get any at the time. I think my interest re-sparked around age 12, when a little thing called 'the internet' led me to a site where I discovered, wouldn't you know it, I wasn't the only person with such interests! :p
Now, being old enough to drive myself places, getting diapers is much easier and I'm sure I will be enjoying them for years to come! :D
Outside of enjoying diapers, I play bass, electric, and acoustic guitar, I am a magician, I enjoy photography and film-making, and a bunch of other odd-job hobbies :p
Oh, and my lovely girlfriend who, luckily for me, is completely supportive of my liking diapers and is actually starting to get interested herself!!! :D

So there you have it, me in a nutshell ^_^

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Oh, coolio Pojo! I was just in Williamsburg about two weeks ago, if that's anywhere near you!
I was at Busch Gardens :p

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to the site my fellow Marylander. How long haev you been playing guitar?

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
I started with the electric about two years ago, I got a bass one year ago, and acoustic somewhere along the line there :p

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh, coolio Pojo! I was just in Williamsburg about two weeks ago, if that's anywhere near you!
I was at Busch Gardens :p
That south/south east of me. I've been there though :smile1:

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Film-making reminds me of me and my buds, our favorite pastime was making films and film ideas, much like the show "Home movies" except we were a few years older than the characters and we all had penises.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Haha HypnoToad (P.S. I'm digging the name, I love Futurama :D)
I recently got a film club started up at my school, so that was pretty cool :)

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Haha HypnoToad (P.S. I'm digging the name, I love Futurama :D)
I recently got a film club started up at my school, so that was pretty cool :)
dig the name all you want, but I prefer to expand Hypnotoad beyond futurama, I want to make him akin to a god. Also thank you for inadvertently reminding me I need to threaten someone with a power tool.

F

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC, Magic! Please enjoy your stay.

Its awesome that you're a musician, and even cooler that you play multiple instruments. What type of music do you listen to? Are you a fan of soundtrack? I don't think we've ever had a magician before. You are the first one.

Interesting hobbies man! :)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I started with the electric about two years ago, I got a bass one year ago, and acoustic somewhere along the line there :p
Ah i got my first own guitar about a year ago but have played guitar for around 4 years.

Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, magic! Nice to see another Marylander, there sure are a lot of us. Anyway, good luck and awesome find with the girlfreind!

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Ooh, I'm making history then, being a magician? Hooray! Haha
And I seriously will listen to any and ALL types of music :) I've been listening to a lot of orchestral-metal style bands lately :p

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to ADISC, Magic ^_^

Good intro! You seem like a really nice guy and a good contributor. Hope you enjoy it here :smile:

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Thanks, Arlikra! I love it here so far, so I'll definitely try to contribute as much as possible! :)

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Hay! I live in Maryland to! Welcome to the site! You should PM me sometime and we can talk about Maryland stuff!

LuxLibrum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ooh, I'm making history then, being a magician? Hooray! Haha
And I seriously will listen to any and ALL types of music :) I've been listening to a lot of orchestral-metal style bands lately :p
Stuff like Dimmu Borgir? I'm a musician as well, and play in a metal band. Very interesting hobbies you have, and I'm envious of your supportive girlfriend.

A pleasure to meet you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.