• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Australia.

Adzramous

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, 22 year old Australian DL here. I haven't got much to say at the moment, but if you want to send me a message, be my guest.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed, Jonnythepony and 2 others
Welcome to the amazing world of ADISC! A wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Adzramous
Hello and welcome aboard!

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi! Welcome! Nice avatar:)

Hi and welcome to Adisc.🙂

Welcome

Welcome mate. Feel free to ask questions that you've had!

Out of curiosity what part of Australia?

Adzramous said:
Thank you! I am also a brony
Awesome, me too. I'm in Sydney!~

TomeIkiri said:
Awesome, me too. I'm in Sydney!~
My goodness, an invasion of the Australian ponies :))

A warm and sunny spring welcome from the Netherlands. G'day mate.

Hi Adzramous welcome to ADISC. I have found this site community very friendly place to be with quite a few Australians as well.

For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl like my sisters.
I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
Have fun.

Back