• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Greetings from an Aussie Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Fox

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hi Guys. Its Paul_Fox here (formerly aninkster) to join everyone here now that the forums are back up and running. Since im new to this forum, let me share a bit about myself. I am 21, Male, from Australia. Before anyone asks... im Str8. I have been involved in the xB/DL lifestyle for many years (on and off due to living with parents most of that time). I was actually an OP on the very original TBDL IRC room on Undernet. I know not many people can remember it as it goes way back about 6 years now.

My thoughts as of late however have been moving away form the xB/DL lifestyle. As the name suggests i am moving into the land of Furry. I do not consider myself a babyfur however. For many years ive been liking diapers and such so i intend to still have a presance here at ADISC (i was about to type TBDL)

You will mostly find me more active in the IRC chat but i often will try to post on the forums as often as i can. Im normally pretty quiet though.

I hope to see everyone on the forums or in the IRC.

Merry Christmas!

-Paul Fox

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yay! Uncle Paul's here! *Jumphugs*

Humphrey Sez: "why did you change your name, uncle inkstair?"

Paul_Fox

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Well Humph. i changed my name because it tells people more about me. My name is Paul and i am a Fox!

*snugs humphrey and Kraiden*

Status
Not open for further replies.